Author Topic: Marco Rubio Rumors Ramp Up (Multiple Infidelities)  (Read 13288 times)

Oceander

Re: Marco Rubio Rumors Ramp Up (Multiple Infidelities)
« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2015, 04:02:20 am »
Been weighing a heavy decision being this sight is no longer a welcoming place for members who do not support Trump, and its getting more so every day.  Free Vulcans flood of anti-Rubio stories in the same fashion of TOS, is the last straw. Maybe I'll rejoin you all after the primary - when we finally have a candidate that won't be The Donald. I'm not the first to make this decision, and I suspect won't be the last.  To you supporters of Carson, Rubio, Fiorina, Cruz, and the others - to even to those yet undecided - Keep the Faith.

Yup

Offline famousdayandyear

« Reply #51 on: December 10, 2015, 04:07:08 am »
Been weighing a heavy decision being this sight is no longer a welcoming place for members who do not support Trump, and its getting more so every day.  Free Vulcans flood of anti-Rubio stories in the same fashion of TOS, is the last straw. Maybe I'll rejoin you all after the primary - when we finally have a candidate that won't be The Donald. I'm not the first to make this decision, and I suspect won't be the last.  To you supporters of Carson, Rubio, Fiorina, Cruz, and the others - to even to those yet undecided - Keep the Faith.

Just so you know:

"sight" should be "site"

Have a nice day

Offline aligncare

« Reply #52 on: December 10, 2015, 05:21:17 am »
Been weighing a heavy decision being this site is no longer a welcoming place for members who do not support Trump, and its getting more so every day.  Free Vulcans flood of anti-Rubio stories in the same fashion of TOS, is the last straw. Maybe I'll rejoin you all after the primary - when we finally have a candidate that won't be The Donald. I'm not the first to make this decision, and I suspect won't be the last.  To you supporters of Carson, Rubio, Fiorina, Cruz, and the others - to even to those yet undecided - Keep the Faith. 

Really? Some of us have endured 6 mos of Trump hatred on steroids on those threads you had no second thoughts of joining. Rubio gets the same treatment and suddenly there's no room for you?

I wish you well Navy, you are a thoughtful patriot, but an opus at this juncture makes no sense to me. Just my humble opinion.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #53 on: December 10, 2015, 05:26:47 am »
Really? Some of us have endured 6 mos of Trump hatred on steroids on those threads you had no second thoughts of joining. Rubio gets the same treatment and suddenly there's no room for you?

I wish you well Navy, you are a thoughtful patriot, but an opus at this juncture makes no sense to me. Just my humble opinion.
Do you get it, that many people are fed up with the tone from BOTH sides, including the site owner?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline famousdayandyear

« Reply #54 on: December 10, 2015, 05:30:04 am »
Do you get it, that many people are fed up with the tone from BOTH sides, including the site owner?

Woah.  Did I read that right?  Poster fed up with owner? 

Offline aligncare

« Reply #55 on: December 10, 2015, 05:40:39 am »

You're asking me to doubt my lying eyes.

Personal attacks are verboten. Supporting any candidate you wish is not.

Personal attacks were and are overwhelmingly over represented on the anti-Trump side.

I calls them as I sees them.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #56 on: December 10, 2015, 01:29:45 pm »
And not one vote has been cast!  **nononono*
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

« Reply #57 on: December 10, 2015, 01:45:03 pm »
I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy over Marco Rubio's RUMOR versus Trump's actual statement.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this comment. 

An actual admission vs. a rumor, yet the admission is dismissed and the rumor taken seriously.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #58 on: December 10, 2015, 01:49:30 pm »
Been weighing a heavy decision being this site is no longer a welcoming place for members who do not support Trump, and its getting more so every day.  Free Vulcans flood of anti-Rubio stories in the same fashion of TOS, is the last straw. Maybe I'll rejoin you all after the primary - when we finally have a candidate that won't be The Donald. I'm not the first to make this decision, and I suspect won't be the last.  To you supporters of Carson, Rubio, Fiorina, Cruz, and the others - to even to those yet undecided - Keep the Faith.

Thanks, Navy.  Your wisdom will be missed, but I certainly understand.

When it is implied by several that not supporting Trump's ban on Muslims means not caring about terror attacks, things have gone way too far, IMO.

I'll keep the faith that the winds of bombastic, empty rhetoric change back into meaningful dialogue, and we actually get a qualified, conservative person as our nominee in the end.

Be well, and come back when this madness is over...........

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #59 on: December 10, 2015, 02:06:59 pm »

When it is implied by several that not supporting Trump's ban on Muslims means not caring about terror attacks, things have gone way too far, IMO.

.....as opposed to...not "implied" but straightforward being called "morally compromised" AND "Trumpster-Divers"?    :whistle:

I'll keep the faith that the winds of bombastic, empty rhetoric change back into meaningful dialogue, and we actually get a qualified, conservative person as our nominee in the end.

You just couldn't help yourself, right?   :thud:
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 02:08:08 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #60 on: December 10, 2015, 02:12:49 pm »
.....as opposed to...not "implied" but straightforward being called "morally compromised" AND "Trumpster-Divers"?    :whistle:

Don't go there DC...

Offline musiclady

« Reply #61 on: December 10, 2015, 02:14:56 pm »

No.  I didn't try to 'help myself.'  Trump isn't a conservative, and no amount of ardor for him will change that fact.

And actually, if I had to choose 'morally compromised' (which, actually, Trump himself is), I'd prefer that to, "You don't care that thousands could be murdered because you don't like Trump."

Offline libertybele

« Reply #62 on: December 10, 2015, 02:15:22 pm »
Well Navy, sorry to see you go.  It seems as though you have taken personal offense to comments and that is sad and I understand as I left this sight for quite some time due to direct personal attacks because of my difference of opinion. There are still a few who seem to attack others rather than vocalize an opinion; I simply put them on ignore. I think it is going to be common in most political forums as we get closer to the elections to try to bring about as much information on a candidate, be it good or bad. I personally feel the more information we have the better.

Good luck to you Navy.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #63 on: December 10, 2015, 03:46:15 pm »
Wow!  Marco Rubio?   A horn-dog??

Hmmm.....pics or it never happened.

How about hotel and travel receipts from the GOP credit card?  Would that help?

Offline musiclady

« Reply #64 on: December 10, 2015, 04:22:26 pm »
I just want to add one thing and address it to NavyCanDo................

You are one of the most solid Christians, and one of the most rational, thoughtful people on this board.

To me it is an awful thing, though I completely understand,  that you feel you need to bow out, and I, for one, will miss your perspective.

Please come back when this garbage is over.....

Offline LottieDah

« Reply #65 on: December 10, 2015, 04:28:33 pm »
We will miss your insight.  Hurry back soon.

Offline flowers

« Reply #66 on: December 10, 2015, 04:54:58 pm »

Be well, and come back when this madness is over...........

Will miss you Navy.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #67 on: December 10, 2015, 04:55:48 pm »
Will miss you Navy.

Navy's not the only non-Trump person leaving.

This is more than sad.......

Offline flowers

« Reply #68 on: December 10, 2015, 05:14:08 pm »

Who else? I know I consider leaving for a while myself over the bickering.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #69 on: December 10, 2015, 05:20:12 pm »

Their scorn for this community has roots in their discontent with Trump, not with Trump supporters' discontent with Rubio, Cruz, Bush...etc.

TDS: A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #70 on: December 10, 2015, 05:33:24 pm »
Their scorn for this community has roots in their discontent with Trump, not with Trump supporters' discontent with Rubio, Cruz, Bush...etc.

TDS: A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

I respectfully disagree with every word you've said here.

btw, you're personally smearing some of the finest people on this forum.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 05:43:16 pm by musiclady »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #71 on: December 10, 2015, 05:33:58 pm »
Who else? I know I consider leaving for a while myself over the bickering.

Take your pick.

It could be anyone considering or supporting anyone but Trump.....

Offline Carling

« Reply #72 on: December 10, 2015, 05:38:52 pm »
Not lech?  Do you lust after your daughter? 

Your Trumpster-Divers will excuse ANYTHING this Orangutan says.

Completely unhinged and disgusting as well.

YOU are the one thinking of things in a sexual manner, you pervert.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Carling

« Reply #73 on: December 10, 2015, 05:43:39 pm »
Will miss you Navy.

I won't.  He's hurled personal insults at me and others in his nonstop Trump bashing, yet his candidate gets a little heat and he curls up in a ball and sucks his thumb.

Good riddance
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline musiclady

« Reply #74 on: December 10, 2015, 06:16:46 pm »
I won't.  He's hurled personal insults at me and others in his nonstop Trump bashing, yet his candidate gets a little heat and he curls up in a ball and sucks his thumb.

Good riddance

'Good riddance' to a fine man who happens to support a different candidate than you do.....

Oy.