Author Topic: Marco Rubio Rumors Ramp Up (Multiple Infidelities)  (Read 13289 times)

Offline sinkspur

Re: Marco Rubio Rumors Ramp Up (Multiple Infidelities)
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2015, 10:33:18 pm »
How intellectually dishonest can you get, Sink?   **nononono* 

You know full well that he was giving his daughter a supreme compliment in his mind....telling the audience that yes, his daughter was accomplished, and very beautiful and if he were a single man, meaning if he had never been married, that he'd probably try to get a date with her.

I've never heard a father speak of his daughter like that.  He's a lech, DC.  If he said it, he's thought it. Why even say such an outrageous thing?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2015, 10:40:22 pm »
This is so funny.

An entire thread is devoted to a RUMOR about Marco Rubio.

A month ago, Donald Trump was leching and lusting after his own daughter  and not a peep out of the Trumpster-Divers.

Your right sink... whatever you say must be true...

Offline aligncare

« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2015, 10:41:47 pm »

The word unhinged comes to mind.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2015, 10:42:00 pm »
Your right sink... whatever you say must be true...

It is true.  You can look it up.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2015, 10:42:32 pm »
I've never heard a father speak of his daughter like that. He's a lech, DC.  If he said it, he's thought it. Why even say such an outrageous thing?

It's only outrageous to some people who, at first opportunity, think in sexual terms.

He was merely giving her an ultimate compliment....she turned into a raving beauty, with brains to match, and that if were not related to her as such, he would probably be dating her.

Not a thing wrong with it.   You have to lose some of that hate, my friend.   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2015, 10:43:00 pm »
The word unhinged comes to mind.

Not lech?  Do you lust after your daughter? 

Your Trumpster-Divers will excuse ANYTHING this Orangutan says.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2015, 10:44:03 pm »
It's only outrageous to some people who, at first opportunity, think in sexual terms.

He was merely giving her an ultimate compliment....she turned into a raving beauty, with brains to match, and that if were not related to her as such, he would probably be dating her.

Not a thing wrong with it.   You have to lose some of that hate, my friend.   :laugh:

Oh, yeah.  All my friends speak in public about their daughters like that.  Uh-huh.

You people are morally compromised.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2015, 10:49:30 pm »
Oh, yeah.  All my friends speak in public about their daughters like that.  Uh-huh.

Told you....I don't give a Shiite if he was caught eating babies.   I'm voting for him.

in the meantime, you can be your sanctimonious self and sit home next November...stewing in your own crap.

« Last Edit: December 09, 2015, 10:50:22 pm by DCPatriot »
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2015, 10:50:50 pm »
Told you....I don't give a Shiite if he was caught eating babies.   I'm voting for him.

You make my point quite vividly.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2015, 10:52:36 pm »
You make my point quite vividly.

Glad I could help, my friend.   :laugh:

Offline aligncare

« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2015, 10:59:22 pm »

Okay, I see. An offhand comment that you find offensive is enough to disqualify a man running for president. That's your position?

Those years in Wharton business school, the experience of building an international property development company and providing 100,000 jobs...and all it takes is an off-color compliment to his daughter's beauty: disqualified!

Great argument against the man, sink.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2015, 10:59:46 pm »
Rumors are rumors.

Wouldn't it be nice if we could wait for FACTS to make up our minds about something as despicable as this?

Wouldn't it be nice???

Rubio is hated by the left because he's a threat.

And leftists LIE.

I'm waiting for proof, or it's just another rumor designed to take out a contender.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2015, 11:01:17 pm »
Okay, I see. An offhand comment that you find offensive is enough to disqualify a man running for president. That's your position?

Those years in Wharton business school, the experience of building an international property development company and providing 100,000 jobs...and all it takes is an off-color compliment to his daughter's beauty: disqualified!

Great argument against the man, sink.

I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy over Marco Rubio's RUMOR versus Trump's actual statement.

I don't think Trump is qualified, at all, but that's for another thread.

Offline flowers

« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2015, 11:03:29 pm »

in the meantime, you can be your sanctimonious self and sit home next November...stewing in your own crap.
:beer:  A bit off topic but not. Watched TV this morning with hubby for a few hours. We then played a game.....go to Cnn during commercials to see what they had on.   LOL all Trump all the time. We both said at the same time.....Cnn is now called the Trump channel.  Amazing how he has peoples panties in a wad 24/7.

Offline flowers

« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2015, 11:06:33 pm »
Rumors are rumors.

Wouldn't it be nice if we could wait for FACTS to make up our minds about something as despicable as this?

Wouldn't it be nice???

Rubio is hated by the left because he's a threat.

And leftists LIE.

I'm waiting for proof, or it's just another rumor designed to take out a contender.
Even if they show proof, how would we really know it is real? I do not trust most of them anymore. I feel this is put out by the Jeb people.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2015, 11:10:07 pm »
 :yawn2:   Boring the hell out of me Free Vulcan, with your flood of anti-Rubio threads today. None of them worth responding to. 
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2015, 11:27:46 pm »

Yikes.... now that is dedication... :)

Offline libertybele

« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2015, 11:35:15 pm »
:yawn2:   Boring the hell out of me Free Vulcan, with your flood of anti-Rubio threads today. None of them worth responding to.

Good grief Navy, do you really think that the front runners; Trump, Cruz and Rubio aren't going to get negative "press" from this point forward?  The mud-slinging has just begun -- Jeb is embarrassed that Rubio is doing so much better than him.  Rubio is trying to take out the non-establishment candidates which seems to be backfiring at the moment.  Heck, Hillary hasn't even begun to try to take him out.  She's waiting for Jeb to take him out hoping that there will still be the Clinton dynasty v. Bush dynasty drama.  Bush has the money and the name and right now Rubio has the poll numbers.   :pop41:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2015, 12:06:53 am »
Even if they show proof, how would we really know it is real? I do not trust most of them anymore. I feel this is put out by the Jeb people.

It could well be Jeb's people.

At any rate, it's not worth diddly as it stands.  It's just a vacuous insinuation with no back up.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #44 on: December 10, 2015, 12:25:22 am »
It could well be Jeb's people.

At any rate, it's not worth diddly as it stands.  It's just a vacuous insinuation with no back up.

Jeb has the money to try and destroy Rubio and Rubio sold his soul long ago to the GOPe and looks like he may eventually pay the price.  So far I don't believe the rumors are true as they've been circulating for years and really haven't had much impact; but then again the stakes are much, much higher now.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline flowers

« Reply #45 on: December 10, 2015, 01:05:24 am »
Jeb has the money to try and destroy Rubio and Rubio sold his soul long ago to the GOPe and looks like he may eventually pay the price.  So far I don't believe the rumors are true as they've been circulating for years and really haven't had much impact; but then again the stakes are much, much higher now.
you posted he outright lied to the voters in Fla right? If I remember correctly Rush backed him then Rubio went for his amnesty stance right?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #46 on: December 10, 2015, 01:44:05 am »
you posted he outright lied to the voters in Fla right? If I remember correctly Rush backed him then Rubio went for his amnesty stance right?

Yes, I do believe during his early career Rush liked Rubio.  Other than the DEMS who didn't?  He was considered a Tea Party darling and publicly stated that he would never support any effort to grant amnesty to those who were in this country illegally...considering that Florida has a huge illegal immigrant population, people rallied around him.  He soon changed his tune and then as we all know joined the Gang of 8 which was in stark contrast to what he originally stated and a jolt to those of us in Florida fighting illegal immigration, but he had already taken a different stance then from his original position against amnesty. About the same time that his career was getting started he was also considered to be the "Golden Boy" of the GOP; he was young, articulate and most importantly Latino.  He would guarantee the Latino vote. Though he had only been in the Senate for a short period of time, he was considered for the VP spot in 2012. Rubio really was loved by both the GOP and GOPe.  Obviously, he's made it and he's in with the "in" crowd.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 01:46:08 am by libertybele »

geronl

« Reply #47 on: December 10, 2015, 02:15:21 am »
This is something any Trump supporter would have to stay quiet about.

Oceander

« Reply #48 on: December 10, 2015, 02:36:07 am »
Yes, I do believe during his early career Rush liked Rubio.  Other than the DEMS who didn't?  He was considered a Tea Party darling and publicly stated that he would never support any effort to grant amnesty to those who were in this country illegally...considering that Florida has a huge illegal immigrant population, people rallied around him.  He soon changed his tune and then as we all know joined the Gang of 8 which was in stark contrast to what he originally stated and a jolt to those of us in Florida fighting illegal immigration, but he had already taken a different stance then from his original position against amnesty. About the same time that his career was getting started he was also considered to be the "Golden Boy" of the GOP; he was young, articulate and most importantly Latino.  He would guarantee the Latino vote. Though he had only been in the Senate for a short period of time, he was considered for the VP spot in 2012. Rubio really was loved by both the GOP and GOPe.  Obviously, he's made it and he's in with the "in" crowd.

Rubio's change on immigration reform represents an intelligent response to reality.  He moved from a polarizing, unenforceable position, to one that recognized the realities of life.  That makes him significantly more grown up and responsible than Trump.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2015, 03:48:57 am »
Been weighing a heavy decision being this site is no longer a welcoming place for members who do not support Trump, and its getting more so every day.  Free Vulcans flood of anti-Rubio stories in the same fashion of TOS, is the last straw. Maybe I'll rejoin you all after the primary - when we finally have a candidate that won't be The Donald. I'm not the first to make this decision, and I suspect won't be the last.  To you supporters of Carson, Rubio, Fiorina, Cruz, and the others - to even to those yet undecided - Keep the Faith.

« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 04:21:12 am by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn