Author Topic: Talk radio on Trump's temporary Muslim ban  (Read 740 times)

Offline Politics4us

Talk radio on Trump's temporary Muslim ban
« on: December 09, 2015, 12:12:14 am »
I heard Rush say today that he hasn't been saying things like Trump has said. Mark Levin said that he wouldn't have proposed what Trump did. He would have proposed what Rand Paul did. Radio hosts can't say that they want a Muslim ban, because they have sponsors to worry about. It's the same reason they couldn't talk about Obama's birth issue a few years ago when Trump was discussing it. I'm guessing that they agree with it.

Offline sinkspur

Re: Talk radio on Trump's temporary Muslim ban
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2015, 12:20:07 am »
I heard Rush say today that he hasn't been saying things like Trump has said. Mark Levin said that he wouldn't have proposed what Trump did. He would have proposed what Rand Paul did. Radio hosts can't say that they want a Muslim ban, because they have sponsors to worry about. It's the same reason they couldn't talk about Obama's birth issue a few years ago when Trump was discussing it. I'm guessing that they agree with it.

Like Trump agrees with Obama's birth issue?  Where IS that birth certificate Trump was going to produce anyway?
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Politics4us

Re: Talk radio on Trump's temporary Muslim ban
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2015, 06:28:18 pm »
Like Trump agrees with Obama's birth issue?  Where IS that birth certificate Trump was going to produce anyway?

He never said he was going to produce it. You voted for Carter and support the Rep Est.