Author Topic: Ted Cruz Proposes Three-Year Ban on Refugees From Islamic State- and Al Qaeda-Controlled Countries, Refuses to Attack Trump  (Read 388 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Ted Cruz Proposes Three-Year Ban on Refugees From Islamic State- and Al Qaeda-Controlled Countries, Refuses to Attack Trump

Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz outlined Tuesday three pieces of legislation he thinks will keep Americans safe from threats by the Islamic State exploiting an influx of Syrian refugees — and dodged every opportunity to attack Donald Trump over GOP front-runner’s widely derided plan to ban Muslims from entry to the U.S.

When asked about Trump’s statement Monday calling for a “total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States,” the Texas senator said that he disagreed with that proposal but that he won’t be an “ongoing theater critic” for every comment made by another presidential candidate.

“A lot of our friends here have encouraged me to criticize and attack Donald Trump, I’m not interested in doing so,” Cruz said. “But I believe we need a plan that is focused on the direct threat, and the threat we’re facing is radical Islamic terrorism.”

When asked whether he thinks Trump’s call to exclude a people group based on their religion is constitutional, Cruz dodged the question, saying instead that he’s focused on his own policies and solutions.

“Certainly in the media there’s been no shortage of criticism of Donald Trump,” Cruz said. “I do not believe the world needs my voice added to that chorus of critics.”

more at:   http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/12/08/ted-cruz-proposes-three-year-ban-on-refugees-from-islamic-state-and-al-qaeda-controlled-countries-refuses-to-attack-donald-trump/

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline flowers

good for him. the horrible thing though is the invaders are already here. Sleepers just like Mr&Mrs Bonnie and Clyde Jihad.

Offline Longiron

TC knows what he is doing. He and TRUMP probably talked about it. Watch TC eat the TRAITOR RUBIO alive  next week's  debate on this and immigration. TRUMP just sit back and watch your VP do the job??? :beer:
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 08:34:29 pm by Longiron »