Author Topic: ‘This Will Be The End Of Trump’s Campaign,’ Says Increasingly Nervous Man For Seventh Time This Year  (Read 2419 times)

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

http://www.theonion.com/article/will-be-end-trumps-campaign-says-increasingly-nerv-52002

SALISBURY, MD—Repeating identical comments he had made in June, July, August, September, and twice in November, increasingly nervous local man Aaron Howe responded to Donald Trump’s call to ban Muslims from entering the U.S. Monday by once again stating this would be the end of the Republican frontrunner’s campaign, sources confirmed. “Well, that’s it—you just can’t say those kinds of things and expect to be taken seriously any longer,” said an anxious Howe, his voice quavering slightly as he spoke aloud the very same words he had previously uttered in reaction to remarks about Mexicans, women, the disabled, former POW John McCain, and a number of other targeted parties. “That’s the final nail in the coffin right there. There’s no way he’s coming back from this one.” At press time, a visibly tense Howe was steadily amassing the angst and exasperation that would be unleashed in his seventh expletive-filled exclamation of the year when he catches sight of the newest set of GOP poll numbers.

Offline sinkspur

Rush is spending ANOTHER day talking about Trump,defending him.  I'm so disappointed in Limbaugh; I once respected his judgment and perception.  He's completely off the rails with Trump and, if Trump craters, Rush is going to look very stupid. 

To say nothing that he's lost a lot of listeners who will never come back over his incessant sniffing at Trump's butt.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline libertybele

??? Say what kinds of things?  Banning Muslims?  I sure as heck take what Trumps says more seriously than what our president in name only says.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Rush is spending ANOTHER day talking about Trump,defending him.  I'm so disappointed in Limbaugh; I once respected his judgment and perception.  He's completely off the rails with Trump and, if Trump craters, Rush is going to look very stupid. 

To say nothing that he's lost a lot of listeners who will never come back over his incessant sniffing at Trump's butt.

I listened to the first 15 minutes and Rush spent all his time talking about the media reaction and nothing about the substance of what Trump said.  I'm disappointed in Rush to, but my political philosophy transcended him years ago. 20 years ago I couldn't get enough of him.

Offline NavyCanDo

I know what you mean, but here was a shocker from yesterday's program. He was defending his position that he was NOT endorsing anyone, and then mentioned that Ted Cruz was one candidate he liked, and also (here is the shocker - Longiron are you listening?) Rubio. Yes, Rush said he likes Rubio too.   Oh oh, that will give a few on TBR aneurisms.

But you are correct on a daily bases, its hard to believe Rush is not stumping for Trump, and picking him up when he stumbles, like this latest embarrassment.   
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 07:37:42 pm by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline sinkspur

I know what you mean, but here was a shocker from yesterday's program. He was defending his position that he was NOT endorsing anyone, and then mentioned that Ted Cruz was one candidate he liked, and also (here is the shocker - Longiron are you listening?) Rubio. Yes, Rush said he likes Rubio too.   Oh oh, that will give a few on TBR aneurisms.

I can't respect the judgment of anybody who defends Trump in any way.  I feel the same about Laura Ingraham, although she's been a raging banshee for years.  No wonder she couldn't find anybody to marry her.

Offline aligncare

Don't worry, Trump will fade. Tomorrow. I'm sure tomorrow, Trump will fade.

Seven months leading in the polls is an ominous sign for the Trump campaign. They are very worried about his lead. What will they do to deal with the burden of Trump's overwhelming lead?

I have a suggestion. Hire that crackerjack campaign consultant from Texas, sinkspur. Yeah, he'll know what to do!

Offline sinkspur

Don't worry, Trump will fade. Tomorrow. I'm sure tomorrow, Trump will fade.

Seven months leading in the polls is an ominous sign for the Trump campaign. They are very worried about his lead. What will they do to deal with the burden of Trump's overwhelming lead?

I have a suggestion. Hire that crackerjack campaign consultant from Texas, sinkspur. Yeah, he'll know what to do!

Nobody's voted yet.  And Cruz is beating Trump in Iowa.

Will Republicans come to their senses before the primaries? If they don't, it'll be another Democrat in the WH for four years.

Offline Politics4us

Nobody's voted yet.  And Cruz is beating Trump in Iowa.

Will Republicans come to their senses before the primaries? If they don't, it'll be another Democrat in the WH for four years.

Why try another Republican Establishment candidate when they keep losing? Trump or Cruz will defeat Hillary.

Offline sinkspur

Why try another Republican Establishment candidate when they keep losing? Trump or Cruz will defeat Hillary.

I would take a very huge bet against that even now.