Author Topic: Would Alan Keyes be a good VP pick if Trump or Cruz gets the nomination?  (Read 969 times)

PaleoConPrep

Who would The VP be? I think Dr. Alan Keyes would be a great choice.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Please tell me this isn't EternalVigilance (Tom Hoefling) under another screen name...
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

PaleoConPrep

No it's not.

Offline libertybele

Are you looking at Keyes from the standpoint of bringing in the black vote?  If so, do you think the black vote is crucial to Trump or Cruz winning?  I think perhaps looking at the probability of who the opposition is going to pick and try to offset that would be more prudent.  I don't think Hillary will pick someone Black to run with her, I believe she will pick a Hispanic such as Julian Castro to offset Cruz or Rubio or she may pick Warren to pick up the more progressive left voters.

BTW Trump has mentioned that he would pick Cruz as VP.  I am sure Cruz has already selected who he would pick and I not only think they will be surprising but an unbeatable team.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2015, 02:05:56 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Who would The VP be? I think Dr. Alan Keyes would be a great choice.

I have always liked Ambassador Keyes!  He was a straight talker long before Trump came along so Yes I think he would be a great VP!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Paladin

I have always seen Keyes as a great press secretary. He would run rings around those press mopes and he wouldn't put up with their nonsense.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline musiclady

Please tell me this isn't EternalVigilance (Tom Hoefling) under another screen name...

:beer:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.