Author Topic: Pete King: Obama's Terror Speech 'Pitiful, Total Failure of Leadership'  (Read 341 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/obama-oval-office-speech/2015/12/06/id/704770/

Newsmax
Pete King: Obama's Terror Speech 'Pitiful, Total Failure of Leadership'
Sunday, December 6, 2015 09:30 PM

By: Greg Richter

Conservative Rep. Pete King slammed President Barack Obama's Oval Office address on terrorism Sunday night, calling it "pitiful — a total failure of leadership."

"Nothing the president proposed or spoke about had any relevance or connection to the San Bernardino massacre," the New York Republican said in a statement. "Once again he failed to say that our enemy is Islamist terrorism. Nor did he call for increased surveillance of the Muslim community. Instead he tried to raise the phony specter of Islamophobia.

"The truth is that the Obama policy against ISIS has failed totally and his speech totally failed to address or correct that failure! Nothing he said will calm the fears of the American people."

GOP presidential candidates also slammed Obama's address.

Republican front-runner Donald Trump live-tweeted the speech, saying at the end,

continued
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: Pete King: Obama's Terror Speech 'Pitiful, Total Failure of Leadership'
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2015, 02:28:24 pm »
Hussein's entire presidency has been a total failure of leadership.  IMHO all by design.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2015, 11:05:01 pm »
Pete King: Obama's Terror Speech 'Pitiful, Total Failure of Leadership'

You're wrong Peter;  Obama's working for the other side.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2015, 12:31:37 am »

According to FBI statistics, since 9-11 the greatest number of hate crimes in the United States is committed against Jews, not Muslims.

Obama "the bleep" is covering for Islam...It's all part of Obama's plan to Islamify the United States.

....but Americans are not stupid, we can see through his scheme.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2015, 12:36:00 am »
Hussein's entire presidency has been a total failure of leadership.  IMHO all by design.

Absolutely right!  :beer:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2015, 01:24:06 am »
I've given it some thought and have come to a conclusion based on nothing more than a feeling. I can't shake the feeling that Obama intended to say something, possibly something big, and for some reason he backed out of whatever he had in mind for some reason that we will never know.

This was the speech about nothing. He said nothing new or different about anything. I am sure that the network execs were simultaneously confused and pissed off about wasting an hour of prime time just so Obama can ramble on about nothing in particular. But I am not sure that was what he had in mind when he set up the speech.

I think he intended something much more dramatic. Maybe he wanted to announce a new executive order on gun control. Maybe he intended to praise Islam again, and threaten Americans with legal action if they refuse to share his love for Muslims.

Whatever the real purpose of this speech was supposed to be, I'm sure Obama's goal would be to chastise, scold, and punish the American people, not Muslims or ISIS. But, we will never know. He either dropped whatever he wanted to do, or ValJar shut him down, after it was too late to cancel.

After the miserable, pointless, performance last night, I think it is going to be much more difficult for him to bumb prime time ever again. Obviously the networks love Obama, but jeez man. Even they must be telling Obama, 'Call us when you actually have something say, not when you just want to see your stupid mug on TV.'
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.