Author Topic: Katrina Pierson on CNN  (Read 1365 times)

Offline mrclose

Katrina Pierson on CNN
« on: December 07, 2015, 01:00:55 am »
Watch Trump Spokeswoman Katrina Pierson annihilate the liberal media.
This woman is a rock star in the making.  :beer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiNuqUEAVDU
« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 01:01:32 am by mrclose »
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline sinkspur

Re: Katrina Pierson on CNN
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2015, 01:04:17 am »
She's a shoplifter who lost miserably in a Texas congressional primary to Pete Sessions.

Trump's enlisted her because she's an attractive black woman. 
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2015, 01:44:06 am »
The "press is undeniably dishonest ... and these rules don't apply to Democrats".... I think she sums things up quite well.  She chewed him up and spit him out!  I think Trump did well in picking her.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2015, 01:51:51 am »
Trump's enlisted her because she's an attractive black woman.

That was a smart move on Trump's part and Pierson did handle that interview well.  I liked that she spent most of her time attacking rats and the media.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2015, 02:04:19 am »
That was a smart move on Trump's part and Pierson did handle that interview well.  I liked that she spent most of her time attacking rats and the media.

Exactly.  A job well done.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2015, 02:26:29 am »

The reporter was positively obsessed with the muzzi head count. "Thousands and thousands?" He wanted to know.

Trump's campaign has these media Democrats back on their heels. Katrina did a fabulous job. I'd say she won that little debate on points and style.

Offline Longiron

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2015, 05:33:02 pm »
The reporter was positively obsessed with the muzzi head count. "Thousands and thousands?" He wanted to know.

Trump's campaign has these media Democrats back on their heels. Katrina did a fabulous job. I'd say she won that little debate on points and style.
e

Ditto,    She also nailed him for just being a news reader and not fact checking ? Turn the lights out she beat the ? Out of him, PRICELESS :silly: