Author Topic: Pat Buchanan vs. Hillary?  (Read 562 times)

PaleoConPrep

Pat Buchanan vs. Hillary?
« on: December 06, 2015, 02:45:20 pm »
Hypothetically, could Pat beat Hillary? He would certainly destroy her in debate.

Online libertybele

Re: Pat Buchanan vs. Hillary?
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2015, 02:52:21 pm »
Hypothetically, could Pat beat Hillary? He would certainly destroy her in debate.

There are a lot of people that could defeat Hillary in a debate, but they aren't running for the presidency.  Hillary is who the DEMS and the DNC have selected.  The media was hoping for a Bush v. Clinton scenario and as that scenario fades, they are pushing Rubio.  Unfortunately, I don't see him winning in a debate against her. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

PaleoConPrep

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2015, 02:58:23 pm »
Ted Cruz would CTUSH her in debate. He was a debate champ at Princeton.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2015, 03:05:14 pm »

No. Buchanan is 77 years old and looks it. I notice he rarely appears on the cable nets any longer; I suspect it's due to age issues.

Hillary is a horrible debater and may decide to take a risk and refuse to do any debates or only one. Anybody would do well against her, but debates are no longer determinative.  Trump has performed terribly in every GOP debate, yet he still leads in the polls.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2015, 03:07:18 pm »
No. Buchanan is 77 years old and looks it. I notice he rarely appears on the cable nets any longer; I suspect it's due to age issues.

Hillary is a horrible debater and may decide to take a risk and refuse to do any debates or only one. Anybody would do well against her, but debates are no longer determinative.  Trump has performed terribly in every GOP debate, yet he still leads in the polls.

Whoa. A lucid comment. You're scaring me, dude.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 03:10:36 pm by aligncare »

Online libertybele

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2015, 10:28:13 pm »
Ted Cruz would CTUSH her in debate. He was a debate champ at Princeton.

Cruz has many attributes that would crush Hillary and I have no doubt that she will refuse to participate in any debates.  She will gamble on running attack ads, ads that continue to lie to the public and make her look like Snow White herself.

Do not underestimate the power of the left and the MSM, nor she would underestimate Bernie Sanders; especially if either one of them decides to run with Warren.

As much as we in this forum love our conservative candidates we have a tremendous if not impossible up hill battle before us in order to get to the White House.  That is why I become so disheartened and furious when the GOPe decides to rally against our front runner.  It only hurts the party and helps the opposition.  Of course most of us realize by now that the GOPe seems to do everything to help the DEMS anyways, so this shouldn't come as any big surprise.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 10:28:47 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2015, 02:04:41 am »
I don't know about a debate, but I think they are equally matched for a Texas Death Match.  Hypothetically what would 5 front row tickets cost?

Oceander

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2015, 02:33:12 am »
I don't know about a debate, but I think they are equally matched for a Texas Death Match.  Hypothetically what would 5 front row tickets cost?

:silly: