Author Topic: Al Jazeera Producer: ‘Disrespectful’ To Show Terrorist Without Burqa  (Read 1017 times)

rangerrebew

Al Jazeera Producer: ‘Disrespectful’ To Show Terrorist Without Burqa

Posted By Peter Hasson On 11:51 PM 12/05/2015 In | No Comments

A producer for Al Jazeera America generated controversy on Friday when he slammed ABC on for showing the face of Tafsheen Malik, one of the Islamist terrorists who killed 14 people in San Bernardino this past Tuesday.

ABC’s picture of Malik without her usual full burqa appeared to anger Said, who tweeted “Come on ABC…the family attorney says #TafsheenMalik wore a burqa that covered her face, and you’re putting out pictures of her without it?” Said defended the tweet (which he later deleted) by arguing that “If she was wearing a burqa that covers her face, it’s disrespectful to show a pic without.” (RELATED: Terrorist Wife Donned Burqa, Described As ‘Caring’ And ‘Typical Housewife’ Who Was ‘Assimilating Fine’ [VIDEO])

Twitter users were quick to call Said out for what they viewed as a double standard. “You know what is really disrespectful? Killing 14 mom,dads, husbands,wives, who are eating pie,” one person tweeted. “Yeah, we should always defend mass murderers,” another said.

Said later argued he meant it was “disrespectful of the culture and to her family” to show Malik’s face. He then dismissed his critics as having “no idea how respecting a culture works” and accusing them of being “racist” and “bigoted” before again claiming that showing the terrorist’s face “could be disrespectful to her family.”

Said apparently considered himself to be the victim in the whole affair, bemoaning “Why does this always happen to me on a Friday?” One user quickly offered up an answer: “Because you chose to sympathize with a mass murderer on a Friday?”

Said later gave a quasi-apology for “causing any offense or disrespect,” saying he “should have exercised more tact and precision.”

Article printed from The Daily Caller: http://dailycaller.com

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2015/12/05/al-jazeera-producer-disrespectful-to-show-terrorist-without-burqa/

Offline NavyCanDo

Re: Al Jazeera Producer: ‘Disrespectful’ To Show Terrorist Without Burqa
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2015, 03:15:20 pm »
After seeing that face, I'd tend to agree. What on-line Islamic dating service did he use, match-me-a-goat.com?
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Oceander

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2015, 03:17:01 pm »
How about revealing the truth about islam and allah:  rabid curs?  Is that 'disrespectful'?  Good.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2015, 03:29:55 pm »
After seeing that face, I'd tend to agree. What on-line Islamic dating service did he use, match-me-a-goat.com?

:silly: Actually, I think it was MuslimMingle.com
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline aligncare

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2015, 03:43:47 pm »

I live life by one simple rule: show NO respect to cold-blooded murderers!

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2015, 04:24:59 pm »
I'm good with "no respect." I have no respect for their goat-copulating murder cult either. Piss on Mohammed and flush his followers down the sewer.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

rangerrebew

« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2015, 11:08:45 pm »
I  kind of think murdering 14 people is more disrespectful than showing a terrorist without a burqa.