Author Topic: Photo of Donald Trump signing a woman's chest pretty much sums up his campaign  (Read 490 times)

Offline sinkspur

Donald Trumps Signs A Woman’s Chest

JOSH FATZICK

11:37 AM

12/03/2015

At a campaign stop in Manassas, Va., Wednesday night, Donald Trump looked more like a rock star than a GOP presidential candidate while signing a woman’s
breast after his speech.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2015/12/03/photo-of-donald-trumps-signing-womans-chest-pretty-much-sums-up-his-campaign/#ixzz3tITDZkuU
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 11:44:22 pm by mystery-ak »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Methinks the Sink is a wee bit jealous.   :whistle:

Offline sinkspur

Methinks the Sink is a wee bit jealous.   :whistle:

LOL!  Not into skanks.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

LOL!  Not into skanks.

Thanks for sharing, but what has this got to do with the picture you posted?

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
I really haven't seen anything like this in American politics since Ross Perot, and I honestly think Trumps trumps Perot in sheer audacity and gravitas.  In other news it looks like Bush's media blitz has moved him into 3rd place according to the Reuters dailies.  I expect Trump will get a big bump out of the San Bernardino thing.

Offline Longiron

Had to post this again on here so the three on this thread did not miss it. :silly:

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/12/donald-trump-republican-ticket-216377

Offline aligncare

I really haven't seen anything like this in American politics since Ross Perot, and I honestly think Trumps trumps Perot in sheer audacity and gravitas.  In other news it looks like Bush's media blitz has moved him into 3rd place according to the Reuters dailies.  I expect Trump will get a big bump out of the San Bernardino thing.

I like Donald Trump. No big secret. But like everyone else, I have cringed at some of his comments.

But, I'm not drawn to him because of his rhetorical skills or his persona, I like him for his skills as a leader, as a winner (proven track record), as an insurgent candidate, and for his genuineness (plain speaking, no focus groups and no backing down).

But, I just listened to him in an interview with Sean Hannity and now I am impressed with his rhetorical skill and his persona.

Just as I predicted months ago, he is growing as a candidate. If you haven't taken the time to just listen to him, do so. You will be impressed.

Bush in third place?    :silly:

I like Donald Trump. No big secret. But like everyone else, I have cringed at some of his comments.

But, I'm not drawn to him because of his rhetorical skills or his persona, I like him for his skills as a leader, as a winner (proven track record), as an insurgent candidate, and for his genuineness (plain speaking, no focus groups and no backing down).

But, I just listened to him in an interview with Sean Hannity and now I am impressed with his rhetorical skill and his persona.

Just as I predicted months ago, he is growing as a candidate. If you haven't taken the time to just listen to him, do so. You will be impressed.

I've watched nearly every rally Trump has held (thanks to Al Gore's magnificent internet).  He has grown.  And so have the crowds.  I wish I knew how to "ping" you with the live video link to his next rally.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads

I listened to him on Hannity too and you are right ac - he has grown as a candidate.  He was quietly serious and spoke the blunt truth (in a New York way) about Obama and the damage he is doing to this country. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
I would say this isn't Presidential but after Bill Clinton, I guess we have precedent.

Online mountaineer

I would say this isn't Presidential but after Bill Clinton, I guess we have precedent.
It's her collarbone - and she certainly is asking him to do it. It's not like he jammed a cigar up ...  well, you know.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 12:05:54 am by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline aligncare

Honestly, I was surprised by how sane and measured he sounded.