Author Topic: Woman to Hillary: You Say Rape Accusers Should Be Believed, What About Your Husband’s?  (Read 1551 times)

HAPPY2BME

Mediaite
by Josh Feldman | 3:23 pm, December 3rd, 2015

VIDEO>

During a campaign event in New Hampshire today, Hillary Clinton was asked about the women who accused her husband of rape and sexual assault.

The woman pointed out how Clinton recently said all rape victims should be believed, and then asked, “Would you say that about Juanita Broaddrick, Kathleen Willey, and/or Paula Jones?”

For those unfamiliar, Jones sued Clinton for sexual harassment, Willey accused him of sexual assault while he was president, and Broaddrick accused him of raping her.

Clinton responded by saying, “I would say that everybody should be believed at first until they are disbelieved based on evidence.”

source: http://www.mediaite.com/online/nh-woman-to-hillary-you-say-rape-accusers-should-be-believed-what-about-your-husbands/

Offline Paladin

She is such a weasel. She's never mentioned that qualifier before and it's totally lame in all 3 of the cited cases since subsequent evidence has not exonerated pervert Bill, just the reverse.

She got applause, which says something ugly about her supporters, but still it was rather tepid.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/262006-clinton-asked-about-rape-accusations-against-husband

December 03, 2015, 03:48 pm
Clinton asked about rape accusations against husband

By Bradford Richardson

Hillary Clinton was asked during a campaign event on Thursday whether the women who have accused her husband of sexual assault should be believed.

“You say that all rape victims should be believed, but would you say that about Juanita Broaddrick, Kathleen Willey and Paula Jones?” an unidentified woman asked Clinton. “Should we believe them as well?”

“Well, I would say that everybody should be believed at first until they are disbelieved on evidence,” Clinton responded. The Democratic presidential front-runner then rested a microphone in her lap and smiled to applause from the crowd.

Jones sued former President Bill Clinton for sexual harassment in 1994. Willey is a former White House volunteer who said in 1998 that Clinton sexually assaulted her in 1993, and Broaddrick in 1999 accused Clinton of raping her nearly two decades earlier.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Carling

The applause from the crowd and the look on HRC's face is just creepy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wr9PFK52wg
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Carling

I'll add that I believe this was a staged question by the Clinton campaign so HRC can say she's already addressed that question if it comes up (yeah right) in an interview.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Online mountaineer

I'll add that I believe this was a staged question by the Clinton campaign so HRC can say she's already addressed that question if it comes up (yeah right) in an interview.
Clearly. She appeared so smug after delivering her "pat" answer. I'm sure she thought she nipped that one in the bud. Yesirree, no one can ask me about my rapist husband now!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Of course it was staged since a few of his victims have been speaking out..this is the Clinton way of handling it...when asked again she will reply that she has already addressed this issue...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mrclose

As Paul Harvey would say: "Now, For The Rest Of The Story"

(Back when the NY Post actually reported the truth)

The Check Is In The Mail ... :beer:

http://nypost.com/1999/01/13/prez-posts-850g-paula-payoff/
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Online libertybele

But, is there any issue that she hasn't addressed before?  She's good a side-stepping questions.  We need someone who is going to absolutely pulverize her in a debate.  Go Ted Go!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
That tactic will probably be used for Benghazi, her private emails and server and other subjects also.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Oceander

That tactic will probably be used for Benghazi, her private emails and server and other subjects also.

Absolutely.