Author Topic: RINOS UNITE! - GOP Establishment to back Hillary if Trump nominee  (Read 7934 times)

Offline NavyCanDo

Re: RINOS UNITE! - GOP Establishment to back Hillary if Trump nominee
« Reply #100 on: December 01, 2015, 11:08:19 pm »
I like Trump's approach to foreign entanglements: "I'd bomb the sh*t out of them."

And by the way, that is exactly what they want us to do. They fully expected Raqqa to be bombed, and for Russia, and France to join the war, and for tensions between Russia and the West to increase leading to total confrontation. The 20-year, 7-Step Plan for Islamic Domination Of The World Is Right On Track. And we are now in Phase 6.

• The Sixth Phase  - from 2016 onwards there will a period of “total confrontation.” As soon as the caliphate has been declared the “Islamic army” it will instigate the “fight between the believers and the non-believers” .

◾The Seventh Phase This final stage is described as “definitive victory.” Hussein writes that in the terrorists’ eyes, because the rest of the world will be so beaten down by the “one-and-a-half billion Muslims,” the caliphate will undoubtedly succeed. This phase should be completed by 2020, although the war shouldn’t last longer than two years.

Its going to take a lot more than "I'd bomb the sh*t out of them" to get us out of this mess alive.   What worries me is if none of the candidates can turn back this caliphate clock.   If not - look up for HE is coming soon.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 01:17:02 am by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline libertybele

Re: RINOS UNITE! - GOP Establishment to back Hillary if Trump nominee
« Reply #101 on: December 02, 2015, 12:45:22 am »
And by the way, that is exactly what they want us to do. They fully expected Raqqa to be bombed, and for Russia, and France to join the war, and for tensions between Russia and the West to increase leading to total confrontation. The 20-year, 7-Step Plan for Islamic Domination Of The World Is Right On Track. And we are now in Phase 6.

• The Sixth Phase  - from 2016 onwards there will a period of “total confrontation.” As soon as the caliphate has been declared the “Islamic army” it will instigate the “fight between the believers and the non-believers” .

◾The Seventh Phase This final stage is described as “definitive victory.” Hussein writes that in the terrorists’ eyes, because the rest of the world will be so beaten down by the “one-and-a-half billion Muslims,” the caliphate will undoubtedly succeed. This phase should be completed by 2020, although the war shouldn’t last longer than two years.

Its going to take a lot more than "I'd bomb the sh*t out of them" to get us out of this mess alive.   What worries me is if none of the candidates can turn back this caliphate clock.   If not - look up for the for HE is coming soon.

:amen:  ...and to think the liberals don't think Hussein is the anti-Christ.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.