Author Topic: McCain Weighs in on Trump and says "Islam is an HONORABLE RELIGION"  (Read 2426 times)

HAPPY2BME

Sitting side by side with his girlfriend, Graham Cracker, McCain says that Trump is turning peaceful Muslims, which is 99.999.44.3/5ths of them, around the globe against the U.S.

If saying that “putting all Muslims in a database in the U.S.” is turning Muslims against the U.S., then it’s McCain and this Face the Nation pinhead that is doing it, because Trump never said it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hdpm3_nRzyg

Offline libertybele

Re: McCain Weighs in on Trump and says "Islam is an HONORABLE RELIGION"
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2015, 12:58:14 pm »
It's difficult to actually see a picture of them together and not have disturbing thoughts!  RINOS!!!   
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2015, 02:01:12 pm »
Let's review.....

"I think Barack Obama would make a good President"    :chairbang:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2015, 02:21:25 pm »
McCain should have been consigned to the looney bin LONG ago IMHO!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2015, 03:20:09 pm »
This is where I get my fill of 'I was in the military and a POW for five years and that gives me the final word in all foreign policy discussions'. Problem is Johnnie boy you were in Vietnam, and not in the Middle East. You don't know jack about squat.

Talk to the boys that have been there, they have a slightly different perspective.
The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2015, 04:21:20 pm »
This is where I get my fill of 'I was in the military and a POW for five years and that gives me the final word in all foreign policy discussions'. Problem is Johnnie boy you were in Vietnam, and not in the Middle East. You don't know jack about squat.

Talk to the boys that have been there, they have a slightly different perspective.

:amen:  :patriot:  I know I've said this before, but when is this RINO going to retire?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline flowers

« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2015, 04:36:16 pm »
Honorable.......yeah 9/11 was real honorable. So was Fort Hood. Yeah Paris too. Burning men alive in cages too. Having a 6 year old behead a man too. Putting men in cages then submersing them in water yeah honorable. Raping 7 year old girls John, that is honorable as well. 

Offline flowers

« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2015, 04:38:29 pm »
:amen:  :patriot:  I know I've said this before, but when is this RINO going to retire?
He will be like Nancy Pelosi......they will die in office and when they try to take their body's to put in a casket they will still try to grab the door so they cannot be taken out.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2015, 09:22:27 pm »
McCain should have been consigned to the looney bin LONG ago IMHO!

===========================================

McCain is a certified traitor.  Five senior-ranking officers met in person with Richard Nixon carrying a bullet-proof court martial package containing irrefutable evidence that McCain immediately began divulging damaging and critical military secrets, was never tortured, and even had a one-year hiatus from the prison camp.  The officers testified they believed he had been in Russia for an entire year for debriefings.  Henry Kissinger was in the meeting, and was the one who protected McCain using the justification not to court martial him on the basis that the court martial would do more harm than good 'for the nation' and that the nation must have 'time to heal' from the Viet Nam war.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2015, 02:07:19 pm »
Stupid.

There is no such thing as an honorable religion. Only honorable people.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #10 on: December 01, 2015, 02:47:22 pm »
===========================================

McCain is a certified traitor.  Five senior-ranking officers met in person with Richard Nixon carrying a bullet-proof court martial package containing irrefutable evidence that McCain immediately began divulging damaging and critical military secrets, was never tortured, and even had a one-year hiatus from the prison camp.  The officers testified they believed he had been in Russia for an entire year for debriefings.  Henry Kissinger was in the meeting, and was the one who protected McCain using the justification not to court martial him on the basis that the court martial would do more harm than good 'for the nation' and that the nation must have 'time to heal' from the Viet Nam war.

Indeed he is but saying that out loud around here is frowned upon despite the fact that it IS the truth!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Relic

« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2015, 02:52:34 pm »
I've tried so hard to keep myself from hating this man. I even voted for the angry old senile turd.

I'm losing my battle, go away McCain.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2015, 10:13:47 pm »
Indeed he is but saying that out loud around here is frowned upon despite the fact that it IS the truth!

==========================================

Of the five fellow POWs of McCain's that met with Nixon, at least two were full-bird Colonels.  I know this from a friend who personally interviewed the (honorable) Colonel bringing charges against McCain.

History will reveal it, eventually.

Offline flowers

« Reply #13 on: December 01, 2015, 10:16:08 pm »
==========================================

Of the five fellow POWs of McCain's that met with Nixon, at least two were full-bird Colonels.  I know this from a friend who personally interviewed the (honorable) Colonel bringing charges against McCain.

History will reveal it, eventually.
I had always heard he was a traitor.

HAPPY2BME

« Reply #14 on: December 01, 2015, 10:38:59 pm »
I had always heard he was a traitor.

=========================================

It is a
SORE SUBJECT the amount of damage that man did to his fellow servicemen.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2015, 11:08:57 pm »
Honorable.......yeah 9/11 was real honorable. So was Fort Hood. Yeah Paris too. Burning men alive in cages too. Having a 6 year old behead a man too. Putting men in cages then submersing them in water yeah honorable. Raping 7 year old girls John, that is honorable as well.

Sums it up pretty well..........  **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.