Author Topic: ‘A crime against women’: US Attorney General condemns Planned Parenthood attack amid growing claims gunman was politically motivated - as supporters of the non-profit rally across the nation  (Read 790 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3338071/A-crime-against-women-Attorney-General-condemns-Planned-Parenthood-attack-amid-growing-claims-gunman-politically-motivated-supporters-non-profit-rally-nation.html

Attorney General Loretta Lynch said shooting was 'a crime against women'
    Robert Dear allegedly killed 3 at a Colorado Springs Planned Parenthood
    Gunman was heard saying 'no more body parts', suggesting his motivation
    Planned Parenthood said attack was 'motivated by opposition to abortion'
    Police haven't said motive but Dear could face federal hate crime charges
    Three killed were cop Garrett Swasey and two as yet unnamed civilians
    Wave of demonstrations swept across America from Colorado to New York
    Pregnant model Chrissy Teigen led support online for Planned Parenthood

Horrible....... PP and the rest of them will be able to use this event for years. 

Offline sinkspur

Something doesn't add up about this.

For some reason, the MSM is not making a big deal of this. I've already read (and I suspect it's true because a PP person was on MTP this morning and basically verified it) that no PP patients or employees were victims. 

If that's the case, and he was barricaded inside a PP clinic, why not?  Why didn't he kill them all if he was so anti-PP?

I think this is going to turn out to be a run-of-the-mill nut who just happens to have latched onto PP as a target, but then didn't shoot anybody IN the clinic.

And the names of victims are being withheld.  Why? 

The Colorado cops and PP people are letting a narrative build that they know not to be true.  That's all I can figure.

What is happening, though, is that, on a holiday weekend, the story is dying a slow death.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline flowers

For some reason, the MSM is not making a big deal of this. I've already read (and I suspect it's true because a PP person was on MTP this morning and basically verified it) that no PP patients or employees were victims. 

If that's the case, and he was barricaded inside a PP clinic, why not?  Why didn't he kill them all if he was so anti-PP?

I think this is going to turn out to be a run-of-the-mill nut who just happens to have latched onto PP as a target, but then didn't shoot anybody IN the clinic.

The Colorado cops and PP people are letting a narrative build that they know not to be true.  That's all I can figure.

What is happening, though, is that, on a holiday weekend, the story is dying a slow death.
Nothing adds up. He was suppose to have lived in a small cabin in the woods w/o electricity for the last year and a half. The body parts PP video came out this past summer, right? How would he have seen them?  Also his neighbors say he didn't talk to them much and kept alone. Does this sound like a guy who handed out anti-obama pamphlets?  I

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
Here comes the left again and they'll take no prisoners...they never stop fighting, not for one moment.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline flowers

Yep we will never know the truth. Just the agenda of the left. Womans right to choose, evil white guy wants you not to have that. Take away guns because whitey wants to take away your women health care.

Offline flowers

Here comes the left again and they'll take no prisoners...they never stop fighting, not for one moment.
Nope they never stop. I watched a movie from 1986, in it it had a person from the......Southern Poverty Law Center. As I watch older movies I see they have been at war with us for decades.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS

For some reason, the MSM is not making a big deal of this.

The MSM doesn't lead...they take directions and orders. They are waiting for the memo from Obama or Hillary.  Once the strategy is in place, they will get their memo and it will begin.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Exactly, Sink.  It's going on 72 hours.

Meanwhile, the AG tries to tie it to the "war on women".

Thing that bothers me is even if this dies out....they could use the experience as a dry run.  After all, there's still 11 months before the election.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Nothing adds up. He was suppose to have lived in a small cabin in the woods w/o electricity for the last year and a half. The body parts PP video came out this past summer, right? How would he have seen them?  Also his neighbors say he didn't talk to them much and kept alone. Does this sound like a guy who handed out anti-obama pamphlets?  I

No, but probably a guy who was motivated to rob a bank (initial reports were he started in a Chase bank then fled to PP, the latter was just a coincidence due to location).

Offline flowers

No, but probably a guy who was motivated to rob a bank (initial reports were he started in a Chase bank then fled to PP, the latter was just a coincidence due to location).
Yes....that is how I see it. 3 cops where shot at the Chase Bank.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The American "news" is a laughing stock internationally. There is no one outside of America reading American news. It is all lies and garbage. There is no point to reading it. Even I don't pay attention to American propaganda news.

Anytime I want to know about something, including this shooting, I go to the dailymail. They are Left-leaning, but they are usually not outright liars like the American press is.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline flowers

The American "news" is a laughing stock internationally. There is no one outside of America reading American news. It is all lies and garbage. There is no point to reading it. Even I don't pay attention to American propaganda news.

Anytime I want to know about something, including this shooting, I go to the dailymail. They are Left-leaning, but they are usually not outright liars like the American press is.
Daily Mall is one of my first choices too. Like the comment section at the site.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 05:52:17 pm by flowers »

Offline musiclady

Exactly, Sink.  It's going on 72 hours.

Meanwhile, the AG tries to tie it to the "war on women".

Thing that bothers me is even if this dies out....they could use the experience as a dry run.  After all, there's still 11 months before the election.

AG ties it to the imaginary "war on women,"  Obama ties it to his desire to confiscate guns.....

In true Alinsky fashion, the evil people on the left will not let this tragedy 'go to waste.'

They will mold it into their own political agenda, and in some way, we as Americans will lose freedom as a result.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.