Author Topic: People having sex with horses is on the rise in Switzerland  (Read 637 times)

rangerrebew

People having sex with horses is on the rise in Switzerland
« on: November 29, 2015, 10:40:33 am »
People having sex with horses is on the rise in Switzerland

By David K. Li

November 27, 2015 | 2:18pm

More Swiss people are having sex with horses, according to a sickening new report.

There were 105 cases of the maltreatment of horses in Switzerland in 2014 — 10 percent of which involved people having sex with them, according to Tier im Recht, an animal welfare group.

“This rate is relatively elevated compared with other types of animals,” Andreas Rüttimann, a legal expert with the group, told reporters, The Local reported.

There are an estimated 110,000 horses living on 18,000 Swiss farms. Experts estimate that 10,000 people in Switzerland are “predisposed” to zoophilia, according to the 20 Minuten newspaper.

The group said the number of unreported horse abuse cases is likely much higher than reported, given that so many people in the country are involved with equestrian activities.

Overall, there were 1,709 incidents of abuse against animals in Switzerland in 2014, up from 1,542 from the previous year, according to Tier im Recht.

http://nypost.com/2015/11/27/people-having-sex-with-horses-is-on-the-rise-in-switzerland/
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 10:41:20 am by rangerrebew »

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: People having sex with horses is on the rise in Switzerland
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2015, 11:06:17 am »

....and we need to know this why??
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2015, 11:56:20 am »
Well, I have heard about bars with lots of lovely fillies, but I never found actual horses in any of them.

But, in the insane Liberal-land world we live in today, I guess it was just a matter of time.

And in Switzerland of all places. The home of the busty blonde.

What a waste. I sure don't understand it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

rangerrebew

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2015, 01:27:48 pm »
Those people just don't get it.  If they want to be PC and not offend muslims they should be having sex with camels. :dropjaw: