Author Topic: Obama: We Can't Pray With Clean Conscience Unless We Stop Easy Access to Weapons of War on Our Streets  (Read 556 times)

rangerrebew

Obama: We Can't Pray With Clean Conscience Unless We Stop Easy Access to Weapons of War on Our Streets

(CNSNews.com) - President Barack Obama on Saturday issued a statement [1] about the shooting that took place at a Planned Parenthood facility in Colorado Springs, Colo., on Friday.

Three people, including a policeman, were killed in the incident.

“If we truly care about this--if we’re going to offer up our thoughts and prayers again, for God knows how many times, with a truly clean conscience--then we have to do something about the easy accessibility of weapons of war on our streets to people who have no business wielding them,” said Obama. “Period.  Enough is enough.”

Here is the full text of President Obama’s statement [1]:

The last thing Americans should have to do, over the holidays or any day, is comfort the families of people killed by gun violence -- people who woke up in the morning and bid their loved ones goodbye with no idea it would be for the last time.

And yet, two days after Thanksgiving, that’s what we are forced to do again.

We don’t yet know what this particular gunman’s so-called motive was for shooting twelve people, or for terrorizing an entire community, when he opened fire with an assault weapon and took hostages at a Planned Parenthood center in Colorado. What we do know is that he killed a cop in the line of duty, along with two of the citizens that police officer was trying to protect.  We know that law enforcement saved lives, as so many of them do every day, all across America.  And we know that more Americans and their families had fear forced upon them.

This is not normal.  We can’t let it become normal.  If we truly care about this -- if we’re going to offer up our thoughts and prayers again, for God knows how many times, with a truly clean conscience -- then we have to do something about the easy accessibility of weapons of war on our streets to people who have no business wielding them.  Period.  Enough is enough.

May God bless Officer Garrett Swasey and the Americans he tried to save -- and may He grant the rest of us the courage to do the same thing.

Source URL: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/cnsnewscom-staff/obama-if-were-going-offer-our-thoughts-and-prayers-truly-clean

Offline Carling

“If we truly care about this--if we’re going to offer up our thoughts and prayers again, for God knows how many times, with a truly clean conscience--then we have to do something about the easy accessibility of weapons of war on our streets to people who have no business wielding them,” said Obama. “Period.  Enough is enough.”

I'm agnostic, but this a-hole atheist/Muslim Obama telling people of faith how to pray because some nutjob shot some baby-killers and a policeman is sickening.

Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Oceander

But we can pray with a clean conscience while we do nothing to stop the barbarians massacring Christians (and just about everyone else) in the Middle East?  Puhleese.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You will never hear Obama criticize Islam ever in any way. Not only will Obama never criticize Islam, he has nothing but praise and reverence for Islam no matter how many women they rape, no matter how many children they rape and murder, no matter how many innocents they slaughter all over the world, in every place they exist. Obama is still convinced that it is the Christians who are the real problem.

When he said this, there is no doubt at all that he was talking about Christians. None of the Arab Gulf States have accepted any refugees, and they are Muslims. They must know something that Obama is too stupid to understand.

All the Gulf States have no problem doing what they call praying, which is basically screaming like a sick cat while showing your ass to face of Allah. That brings a whole new definition to the term moon-God.

I don't need mullah Hussein telling me anything about when, where, or how, to pray. He can take his sanctimonious attitude, and shove it right back up where he pulled it from and show it to his Allah the next time he prays.

When I hear him criticize a Muslim for anything, when I hear him criticize any Muslim country for anything, when I hear him criticize Islam for anything, then I may begin to accept his nonstop, endless criticism of America and Christianity as being at least somewhat worth a llittle consideration.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 04:17:03 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline PzLdr

No problem, Barry. I'll keep the guns. YOU pray. [Or whatever it is stoner Muzzies do].
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Oceander

No problem, Barry. I'll keep the guns. YOU pray. [Or whatever it is stoner Muzzies do].

:silly:

Offline raml

I pray everyday without a worry about the guns in the hands of 99.9% of legal gun owners. I also can pray for the illegal gun holders hoping that they see the light and give up their criminal ways. Obama that is one thing you cannot control is when and how often I pray or for whom or what.

Offline NavyCanDo

Hussein's reaction was predictable the minute the news was reporting the Colorado shooter, and quite frankly, it's getting a bit tiresome.

It's like a broken record.

And yet he never mentions the 9 people who were killed in Chicago on Thanksgiving. 
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online mountaineer

And yet he never mentions the 9 people who were killed in Chicago on Thanksgiving.
That's because black lives really don't matter to him, unless he can use them (a la, never let a crisis go to waste) to advance his destructive plans for  America.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org