Author Topic: Black Lives Matter protesters storm Macy's NYC store  (Read 359 times)

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
Black Lives Matter protesters storm Macy's NYC store
« on: November 26, 2015, 08:10:40 pm »
http://www.cbs46.com/story/30610220/black-lives-matter-protesters-storm-macys-nyc-store

Protesters filled the Macy’s store where the Thanksgiving parade will end today. New York Police say demonstrators entered the flagship store after a Black Lives Matter rally Wednesday night. The rally was aimed at shootings involving black men who were killed by polce - Jamar Clark, 24,  in Minneapolis on Nov. 15, and 17-year-old Laquan McDonald in Chicago. The latter shooting occurred last year, with dash cam video of the incident released this week showing an officer shooting McDonald 16 times. Several people were arrested on potential disorderly conduct charges.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Black Lives Matter protesters storm Macy's NYC store
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2015, 08:44:37 pm »
BS

They don't give a damn about "protesting" anything. They went there to steal and loot.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2015, 10:05:37 pm »
I might take them seriously if they had gone to Chicago or Minneapolis to protest what happened in those cities. To stay in their hometown to stir up trouble is just lazy.

I couldn't find this story in the NY Post but here's another Macy's-related story:
Russians buzz Macy’s Parade with drone
By Harry Shuldman, Tina Moore and Melkorka Licea
November 26, 2015 | 2:42pm

Guess they didn’t get the memo.

A bone-headed father-son duo obliviously flew their toy drone over the highest-security event in the nation today — the Macy’s Parade.

Despite heightened security levels, the Russian tourists were flying the potentially threatening contraption above the parade around 10:30 a.m. at the starting point at Central Park West and W. 77th St., police ​sources told The Post.

The dumbfounded 14-year-old son – who lives with his mother in Florida – told The Post that the police “thought I was a terrorist” while his 41-year-old father​, visiting from Russia,​ ushered him out of the 20th Precinct.

​He was slapped with a summons, but the pair got to keep their drone, authorities said.​ ​Police also found the ​drone flight over the parade a strange choice.

“It’s not the wisest thing to do with the heightened security for terrorism,”​ a source said. “But what can you do?”
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2015, 12:18:22 am »
Will somebody PLEASE beat the sh*t out of these clowns. PLEASE?
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee