Author Topic: New York Times slams Trump's mocking of handicapped reporter as 'outrageous'  (Read 17598 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This situation reminds me very much of Khan.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VYPsoxpt0BU
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline famousdayandyear

No.. I'm just targeting you...take a few days off and take your wife Christmas shopping

Myst, you do realize that will interrupt his cash flow.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
Man, I can't fathom sink going off the deep end...I think Trump has become an unhealthy obsession for him.  It's not like he's Elijah or Ezekial warning about the antichrist, but you might think so.  Nothing any of us has to say is anything more than opinion and we are all wrong many times. That should humble us a bit.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 04:20:09 am by Scottftlc »
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Brit Hume@brithume

Trumpkins' reaction to claim he didn't know reporter he mocked proves Lincoln right: You really can fool some of the people all of the time

Brit Hume is using "Trumpkins." 

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Frankly, myst, you should be happy if this site were purged of all Trump supporters.

That, I think is the money quote, about where all the craziness was heading. I think we may have all witnessed an online mental break. I wish nothing but good for him.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Pushing sinkspur out the door, and the fringey kooky sources, the place is going downhill in my opinion.

More and more like the site people left, supposedly to be in a better place.

Like it or not, agree or disagree, that is my opinion.

I'll pose a question: Why can't sink just post as he pleases, and be left alone? Why must anybody respond? Does he make you angry? Do you lack the self control? Do your emotions control you?

Ganging up to get him kicked off, is what they do at the other place. You may think you won by kicking him off, but the site loses.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Paladin

"Do you lack the self control?"

Better question: Did he have any self-control?

"Do your emotions control you?

Better question: "Did he let his emotions control him?"

You can try to defend him all you wish, but the guy was belligerent, often profane, insulting to anyone who disagreed with him, and no matter what the issue, obsessive about Trump. That last got old, very old, very quickly; and quite stupidly, he got argumentative and abusive with Mystery.

He simply could not, or would not, control himself and back off occasionally.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline NavyCanDo

He is a GD liar. He is the one owing the apology.   If he doesn't remember the reporter, or even knows what he looks like, this mocking of the reporter makes no sense at all - and its all on video.   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PX9reO3QnUA
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
"Do you lack the self control?"

Better question: Did he have any self-control?

"Do your emotions control you?

Better question: "Did he let his emotions control him?"

You can try to defend him all you wish, but the guy was belligerent, often profane, insulting to anyone who disagreed with him, and no matter what the issue, obsessive about Trump. That last got old, very old, very quickly; and quite stupidly, he got argumentative and abusive with Mystery.

He simply could not, or would not, control himself and back off occasionally.
You completely miss the point. Why the need to respond to him at all?

There are much more intelligent and creative responses, than simply getting somebody banned.

Even TOS has grown beyond constant banning, for the most part.

Try mockery. Trump uses it.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Paladin

"There are much more intelligent and creative responses, than simply getting somebody banned."

Try reading: "and quite stupidly, he got argumentative and abusive with Mystery." That after she gave him warning after warning about his unacceptable conduct.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline NavyCanDo

First let me say I will never apologize for posting my opposition of Trump as our nominee. I try to get my point across respectably, but I won't be shut up by what seems to now be the majority of the active posters. As for sink, he is his own man and seems to be living in many of your heads rent-free. If you do not like his post or I should say the mean tone of them,  there is the ignore feature, or just don't respond. Unless he is breaking forum rules, and continually doing so despite warnings, I think talk of banning him because of anti-Trump comments is a bad sign.   

And sink, you know me as one who does not like Trump, but I think you could get your point, - no I mean "our point" across better by toning down the rhetoric.   Nobody is threatening to ban me, or the handful of other like-minded members who voice opposition against Trump. At least not yet. 

Above I say it seems the majority of the posters seem to be Trump supporters.    That may be true on the political thread, but there are many other threads with great conversation on a number of topics, and many members who post there, wisely avoid  the politics thread altogether, and that may be the wisest and most adult thing to do. Especially if scrapping with others about the election personally offends you. 
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 03:28:11 pm by NavyCanDo »
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
You completely miss the point. Why the need to respond to him at all?

There are much more intelligent and creative responses, than simply getting somebody banned.

Even TOS has grown beyond constant banning, for the most part.

Try mockery. Trump uses it.

A rather one-sided take. The same could be said in the other direction, constantly and obsessively posting anti-Trump articles while hijacking threads to turn the topic to Trump bashing. Lines have to be respected both ways, you cannot clap with one hand.

Otherwise people will leave if they don't feel that anyone is going to stop someone who's willing to burn it all down for their personal agenda. It's completely wrong to manipulate things to an ultimatum situation where one group or the other on opposite sides of an issue are going to leave, and that's where it was taken.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 07:31:43 am by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline Paladin

"Nobody is threatening to ban me, or the handful of other like-minded members who voice opposition against Trump. At least not yet."

That is quite true, NCD, a practice which should continue as this site welcomes divergent opinions. Well at least everyone on here does with the exception of this one poster: "Frankly, myst, you should be happy if this site were purged of all Trump supporters."

Offline flowers

Trump uses the same exaggerated voice and arm actions during rallies when he talks of Obama's ineptness, Clinton's lies about Benghazi and her emails, US Generals who say fighting ISIS will be "hard".  He uses them when he talks of dishonest MSM members.  The next gesture is usually open arms with a look on his face that says "can you believe this shit?!"

To use this stopped video shot in mid-gesture as proof that he was pretending to be Kovaleski (a person he'd not met nor seen) is disingenuous to the highest power.   **nononono*

That's all I have to say on this.
I have never noticed him doing this before.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
At some point we should at least expect those supposedly on our side to act like adults and statesmen instead of our own version of the little snowflake BLM protestors who throw a tempter tantrum every time they are questioned or challenged.

Offline NavyCanDo

For the life of me, I can't envision this clown giving a joint Session of Congress State of the Union Speech. He would insult half the country, and  totally embarrass the other.  I said it before and I will continue saying it, he is not presidential, and I pray we don't make the mistake of nominating him. 

Offline flowers

Is this a joke, to make sink's head explode? And with his hair on fire like it always is, that will be a danger to everyone around him.

You know full well he has to post 45 times now just so he can sleep tonight.
LoL
:silly:

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
For the life of me, I can't envision this clown giving a joint Session of Congress State of the Union Speech. He would insult half the country, and  totally embarrass the other.  I said it before and I will continue saying it, he is not presidential, and I pray we don't make the mistake of nominating him.

From childish mocking of anyone who questions him or starts to become a threat to his lead, to actually threatening to sue his opponents for campaign ads, can you imagine what he will do if he has the power of the FCC, IRS, and other departments under him. Right now he just has his mouth. God forbid he actually gets power.

Offline Carling

He's your guy - justify this. Or shut the bleep up.

8888crybaby
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline Carling

You Trump haters are a part of the problem as is the GOPe.

You attack the republican front runner and ignore the left's front runner!

Last year didn’t the Texas Democrats mock now-Governor Abbott for being in a wheelchair?

How many crocodile tears did the Slimes shed when leftists were making fun of the Palin’s Down’s Syndrome child?

Serge Kovaleski was sent by the NY Times to Alaska to stalk Sarah Palin in Wasilla for months to trash her and her family.

Obama mocks special olympics:

Where was the outrage from our members?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_E-EdGul8nI

Trump has opened my eyes to how similar the GOPe really is to the Democrats.  They are entrenched, establishment politicians who protect each other as they screw over taxpayers.  McConnell and Boehner talked a big game, but the reality is they gave Obama everything that Barry wanted without a fight.

I'm all in for Cruz, because he's Trump with experience and gravitas.   Screw Jeb Bush, John Kasich, and the rest of the status quo GOP.  If Bush or Kasich are the GOP candidate, I'll abstain from voting for President, which in Oregon won't matter anyhow.

Offline Carling

That is the problem as I see it also...and I am tired of giving warnings

sinkspur and kevindavis have literally turned me against the establishment GOP with their tired act and juvenile insults over the past month.  I left for a while, but now that my head is clear, I'm going to do everything I can to make sure the GOPe gets nowhere near the GOP nomination, and I'm going to treat them with the same level of respect they are showing Trump supporters, of which I'm not, yet because I don't bash Trump, I'm lumped in as a "Trumpeteer" too.

Maybe that's their plan?
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 06:13:16 pm by Carling »

Offline Carling

So I'm gone. Is that it?

Nobody can post articles critical of the Donald, and, God forbid, nobody can criticize him, no matter how outrageous his utterances.

Is that the new policy?

Man up and stop playing the victim.  Your actions and insults to anyone who doesn't bash Trump in every post have dragged the forum down with you.

Poor you.   8888crybaby
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 06:32:50 pm by Carling »

Offline Longiron

Trump has opened my eyes to how similar the GOPe really is to the Democrats.  They are entrenched, establishment politicians who protect each other as they screw over taxpayers.  McConnell and Boehner talked a big game, but the reality is they gave Obama everything that Barry wanted without a fight.

I'm all in for Cruz, because he's Trump with experience and gravitas.   Screw Jeb Bush, John Kasich, and the rest of the status quo GOP.  If Bush or Kasich are the GOP candidate, I'll abstain from voting for President, which in Oregon won't matter anyhow.

You are correct BUT that will be a tough sell to the people that will not support their candidate but the only thing they do is TRUMP hate. If the next POTUS is not CRUZ or TRUMP we are all screwed like it or not. With out a BORDER we have no country and to most of us it will not mean that much BUT your children and grand children will PAY the price. :patriot:

Offline Longiron

You Trump haters are a part of the problem as is the GOPe.

You attack the republican front runner and ignore the left's front runner!

Last year didn’t the Texas Democrats mock now-Governor Abbott for being in a wheelchair?

How many crocodile tears did the Slimes shed when leftists were making fun of the Palin’s Down’s Syndrome child?

Serge Kovaleski was sent by the NY Times to Alaska to stalk Sarah Palin in Wasilla for months to trash her and her family.

Obama mocks special olympics:

Where was the outrage from our members?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_E-EdGul8nI

Excellent post and very accurate but that does not matter to the TRUMP haters.  :chairbang:

Offline Longiron

You and your type are sure trying. And succeeding. Despicable.

Only a PUBBIE until after the primary then back to Independent. See most have figured out you and the rest of the "PARTY of STUPID". Whom do you support and why. Bet you will not answer that? :chairbang: