Author Topic: Jeb: Trump intentionally provokes anger against Muslims to divide the country  (Read 3619 times)

Offline sinkspur

Jeb:  Trump intentionally provokes anger against Muslims to divide the country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiNXft3Ze_M
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline GAJohnnie

No, he is merely giving voice to the anger that all ready exists. After Paris, Americans are fed up with being told, yet again,  they have to  ignore what they are seeing with their own eyes going on in the Islamic world, just to avoid upsetting the tender PC sensibilities of the Political/Business/Media class.

You can only lie to the American people so long. Eventually they get fed up and do something about it.

If the DC crowd is upset about Trump's success, they can look at their own defiantly corrupt, incompetent image in the mirror to see it's source.

DC has screwed up everything it has touched for almost 3 decades now. They are reaping the whirlwind in Trump.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
The irony is thick that just a few years ago, Trump was accusing Pam Gellar of the same thing. Shows hell flip flop faster than John Kerry reminding everyone he served in Nam.

Offline flowers

Anger that is earned. Where are the 'moderate' muzzies upset or in the streets protesting against sharia? Why is jeb still around?
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 07:20:57 pm by flowers »

Online libertybele

Actually when Jeb speaks, I either tune him out or turn the channel.  He makes my skin crawl.  I don't believe anything that he says, he is one of the biggest RINO's out there and he would love nothing more than to maintain our open borders, have everyone speaking Spanish and continue "Common Core" until our children our indoctrinated with the ideals of the liberal progressives and their push for a One World Order. He cannot be trusted and is certainly not an American patriot.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Anger is no substitute for reason.

The pathway to getting your way in politics, is convincing more and more voters to your side.

I saw an analysis recently (and I have shown my own) stating Republicans make up 25-30 percent of voters. So if Trump is favored by 30% of 30% it means his supporters represent just 9% of the electorate.

Other analysis and polls have shown that Trump (and Cruz) fare the worst against Hillary or the other democrats.

So to me at this time, all the rancor over Trump is much to do over nothing.

Who would have admitted a few weeks ago that national security would be the hot topic of the race?

We still have a lot of topics, like healthcare, abortion, homosexual rights, race relations, taxation, etc.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline flowers

Actually when Jeb speaks, I either tune him out or turn the channel.  He makes my skin crawl.  I don't believe anything that he says, he is one of the biggest RINO's out there and he would love nothing more than to maintain our open borders, have everyone speaking Spanish and continue "Common Core" until our children our indoctrinated with the ideals of the liberal progressives and their push for a One World Order. He cannot be trusted and is certainly not an American patriot.
:patriot:

Online libertybele

Anger is no substitute for reason.

The pathway to getting your way in politics, is convincing more and more voters to your side.

I saw an analysis recently (and I have shown my own) stating Republicans make up 25-30 percent of voters. So if Trump is favored by 30% of 30% it means his supporters represent just 9% of the electorate.

Other analysis and polls have shown that Trump (and Cruz) fare the worst against Hillary or the other democrats.

So to me at this time, all the rancor over Trump is much to do over nothing.

Who would have admitted a few weeks ago that national security would be the hot topic of the race?

We still have a lot of topics, like healthcare, abortion, homosexual rights, race relations, taxation, etc.

My hunch is the Trump will have the GOP voting base in his favor on the above mentioned topics as well; especially health care and taxation.  Cruz will gain favorability with those topics as well...and also religious freedom, limited government and the Constitution.

If either Trump or Cruz gets the nomination --- it's over for Hillary...you will see voter turn out like never before. I don't believe for a nano second that Hillary would fare better. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sinkspur

Anger that is earned. Where are the 'moderate' muzzies upset or in the streets protesting against sharia? Why is jeb still around?

Where is sharia law in effect in this country?  I must have missed that.

Jeb has money and is going to be around for a while.  He's frankly a sane counter-voice to Trump.

Offline sinkspur

What a crock!  Since when do YOU get to determine who's a patriot and who's not?

You a member of the Keepers Of Odd Knowledge too?

Cruz makes my skin crawl with his sanctimony, but I still listen to him.

Online andy58-in-nh

If Jeb had any more of a tin ear, he could join a summer stock cast of The Wizard of Oz.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline sinkspur

My hunch is the Trump will have the GOP voting base in his favor on the above mentioned topics as well; especially health care and taxation.  Cruz will gain favorability with those topics as well...and also religious freedom, limited government and the Constitution.

If either Trump or Cruz gets the nomination --- it's over for Hillary...you will see voter turn out like never before. I don't believe for a nano second that Hillary would fare better.

Trump is for universal health care.  Notice, he never talks about it.  And Trump wants to raise taxes on the wealthy but he never defines who's wealthy.  Trump is not a limited government guy, either.  He believes in government, for sure.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 07:55:17 pm by sinkspur »

Offline Carling

Jeb is tone-deaf as to how many Americans feel about the death cult known as Islam.  ISIS is doing exactly what the Koran instructs them to do with non-believers, and Jeb, Hillary, and the rest of the entrenched DC establishment continues to pretend this is some sort of extremist faction of Islam, and that somehow ignoring this reality by not mentioning it will make it go away.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 07:56:02 pm by Carling »
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline sinkspur

Jeb is tone-deaf as to how many Americans feel about the death cult known as Islam.  ISIS is doing exactly what the Koran instructs them to do with non-believers, and Jeb, Hillary, and the rest of the entrenched DC establishment continues to pretend this is some sort of extremist faction of Islam, and that somehow ignoring this reality by not mentioning it will make it go away.

No public figure is going to accuse all Muslims of wanting to kill everybody else. 

And, frankly, I don't believe that either.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 08:03:44 pm by sinkspur »

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Jeb is tone-deaf as to how many Americans feel about the death cult known as Islam. 

Glad you set that standard, are you going to equally apply it?

Trump: Pamela Geller 'Taunting Everybody' With Muhammad Event

..."I watched Pam prior, and it looks like she's just taunting everybody," said Trump. "What is she doing? Drawing Muhammad and it looks like she's taunting people."

And while he called the violence "disgusting," Trump said he wonders "what are they doing drawing Muhammad? Isn't there something else they can draw? They can't do something else? They have to be in the middle of Texas and on Muhammad?"

He said he has to question why Geller would organize such an event.

"You know, I'm one that believes in free speech, probably more than she does," said Trump. "What's the purpose of this? She's taunting them...I don't know, maybe she likes risk. What the hell is she doing?"...

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Donald-Trump-Pamela-Geller-Geert-Wilders-Muhammad/2015/05/04/id/642397/#ixzz3sXGIjYrr

Offline Carling

Glad you set that standard, are you going to equally apply it?

You must have me confused with a Trump supporter. Trump was wrong then, too, but has changed his tune.  Jeb said this yesterday, which is disturbing to me.
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline flowers

Where is sharia law in effect in this country?  I must have missed that.

Jeb has money and is going to be around for a while.  He's frankly a sane counter-voice to Trump.
I used the word sharia because it is the most violent type of islam. Oh prez obama has a sharia law czar.

http://canadafreepress.com/article/16258

https://investmentwatchblog.com/seattle-debates-sharia-law-sanctioned-housing-in-which-muslims-will-pay-no-interest-on-loans/

:silly:  funny counter voice for Trump  :laugh:  Yeah mrtippytoes is a counter voice. :silly:

Offline sinkspur

I used the word sharia because it is the most violent type of islam. Oh prez obama has a sharia law czar.

http://canadafreepress.com/article/16258

https://investmentwatchblog.com/seattle-debates-sharia-law-sanctioned-housing-in-which-muslims-will-pay-no-interest-on-loans/

:silly:  funny counter voice for Trump  :laugh:  Yeah mrtippytoes is a counter voice. :silly:

The Catholic Church has its own church law that governs its followers; it's called Canon Law.  If Muslims want their own laws for their religious communities I have no problem with it, nor should you.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Catholic Church has its own church law that governs its followers; it's called Canon Law.  If Muslims want their own laws for their religious communities I have no problem with it, nor should you.

..but we don't stone women to death or chop someone's head off in the public square....are you going to have a problem with that when it starts happening...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Spare me the misrepresentation. Sharia law is meant to be supreme law, and is used as such in Muslim dominated countries, and they are attempting to do so here. Your assertion is absolutely intellectually dishonest.

We're not even getting into the nasty details of what sharia is and how it treats those under it.

Have a nice Wednesday.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 08:21:31 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Offline flowers

Good grief sink!  I remember reading all those articles about Catholics putting men in cages and burning them alive, or having a 6 year old Catholic boy beheading someone. Yeah read those articles all the time. :smokin:

Offline sinkspur

..but we don't stone women to death or chop someone's head off in the public square....are you going to have a problem with that when it starts happening...

You're saying Muslims in America want to enact their own justice system?  They can't do that and you and I know that.  It won't happen.

But letting them loan money at no interest? Why have a problem with that?

Offline sinkspur

Spare me the misrepresentation. Sharia law is meant to be supreme law, and is used as such in Muslim dominated countries, and they are attempting to do so here. Your assertion is absolutely intellectually dishonest.

We're not even getting into the nasty details of what sharia is and how it treats those under it.

Have a nice Wednesday.

Nope.  The tenets of sharia law adopted in most of these cases has to do with financial arrangements, not a separate justice system. 

Normally sane posters jump offside when anything having to do with Islam is mentioned.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor

Based on this analysis, Bush is favored by 5 percent of 25 percent, which puts him at around 1.25 percent representative of the electorate.