Author Topic: Rush: Le Butt Kiss: Hollande Praises Obama For His Commitment to Fight... Climate Change  (Read 174 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2015/11/24/le_butt_kiss_hollande_praises_obama_for_his_commitment_to_fight_climate_change

Le Butt Kiss: Hollande Praises Obama For His Commitment to Fight... Climate Change
November 24, 2015

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH:  Well, my friends, in one of the biggest, most blatant examples of butt kissing I have ever seen, the French president, Francois Hollande, in a joint presser with Obama just concluded his statement before the media praising Obama for his commitment to fighting climate change.  Now, here comes the president of France, arriving here desperately looking for assistance, advice, help, whatever, looking for some muscle in fighting ISIS because of what ISIS did in France and continues to do, and thought that the best way to go about it was to publicly praise Obama's commitment to climate change. A giant example of butt kissing. For his part, they just finished the statements.

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: I have a tweet here from a guy named Fred Lucas, who is the White House correspondent for The Blaze. I don't know when this tweet went out. Whoever sent it to me did not date it, so I'm assuming it has something to do with the press conference today between Obama and Francois Hollande. Apparently Obama said the climate conference in Paris will be "a powerful rebuke" to the terrorists. The climate conference in Paris.

END TRANSCRIPT
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34