Author Topic: Furious Guilfoyle loses it with smug Juan Williams in UGLY spat! ‘Look at me when I’m speaking to you!’  (Read 661 times)

rangerrebew

Furious Guilfoyle loses it with smug Juan Williams in UGLY spat! ‘Look at me when I’m speaking to you!’
November 21, 2015 | Carmine Sabia | 72 Comments | Print Article

Kimberly Guilfoyle Kimberly Guilfoyle got into an ugly confrontation with her liberal co-host Juan Williams Friday – a really ugly confrontation.

The two got into a heated fight over comments Donald Trump made about creating a database for immigrants entering the US illegally.

On Friday’s episode of “The Five” Guilfoyle tore into her co-host Williams who, like many liberals and Jeb Bush, jumped on Trump’s remarks to vilify him.
ADVERTISEMENT

“I can’t believe that you’re making excuses for this,” Williams said.

“What he said in terms of making a database reminds so many people of Nazi Germany,” he added. “What he is saying in terms of closing mosques is in direct violation of freedom of religion in this country and for you to make excuses is wrong.”

“I am not making excuses and don’t accuse me of things and make statements that are false against me,” she said to Williams who turned his head while she spoke. “Look at me when I’m speaking to you!”

Guilfoyle asked Williams to listen to Trump’s full statement.

Williams insisted he had.

“No you didn’t because I’ve heard it so you’re wrong again but that’s a very comfortable position [that] you’re used to,” she said.

Watch the entire exchange below.

Read more: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/11/21/furious-guilfoyle-loses-it-with-smug-juan-williams-in-ugly-spat-look-at-me-when-im-speaking-to-you-276260#ixzz3sELRBBmw

Offline sinkspur

If Trump didn't say what he clearly DID say, why has he been walking it back the last two days?  Juan did accuse Guilfoyle of things that Trump didn't say, but why apologize for Trump, who is apparently too clueless to recognize a trick question? 
« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 02:34:41 pm by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Politics4us

If Trump didn't say what he clearly DID say, why has he been walking it back the last two days?  Juan did accuse Guilfoyle of things that Trump didn't say, but why apologize for Trump, who is apparently too clueless to recognize a trick question?

He didn't walk back anything. He corrected what people were misreporting. Why would any conservative watch Fox News with an Obama sycophant like Juan Williams? He obviously was just playing a moderate during the Bush years.

Offline Paladin

Over the years there have been any number of tense confrontations on The Five. Beckel used to get into it with just about everyone. Geraldo and Eric Bolling have almost come to blows, but that is due to Geraldo's massive ego. Now it's Williams and Guilfoyle's turn. He provokes her ire by constantly being a contrarian no matter what the facts and evidence. Engaging with him reminds me of the very funny Monty Python skit with Michael Palin trying to engage John Cleese in a logical discussion. I often get the impression Williams is appointed to play his role so as to generate some controversy. His contrariness often appears feigned.

OTOH, I can't understand why the Liberal view is even represented as it is always 4 against 1. I'm not sure what their contracts require of them, but I hope they are paid well.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Over the years there have been any number of tense confrontations on The Five. Beckel used to get into it with just about everyone. Geraldo and Eric Bolling have almost come to blows, but that is due to Geraldo's massive ego. Now it's Williams and Guilfoyle's turn. He provokes her ire by constantly being a contrarian no matter what the facts and evidence. Engaging with him reminds me of the very funny Monty Python skit with Michael Palin trying to engage John Cleese in a logical discussion. I often get the impression Williams is appointed to play his role so as to generate some controversy. His contrariness often appears feigned.

OTOH, I can't understand why the Liberal view is even represented as it is always 4 against 1. I'm not sure what their contracts require of them, but I hope they are paid well.

Juan and Gerry Rivers are well paid for those performances! I can't stomach "The Five" .
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien