Author Topic: Obama Takes on the Serious Threats Our Nation Faces… By Calling Out Other Leaders Who Dye Their Hair  (Read 389 times)

Offline mountaineer

Obama Takes on the Serious Threats Our Nation Faces… By Calling Out Other Leaders Who Dye Their Hair
Jordan Hulseberg
Liberty News
Nov. 21, 2015
It certainly does not take a genius to notice that President Obama has sprouted a few more gray hairs since he took office. Accelerated aging is just one of the many side-effects of being ruler of the free-world, let alone the western-hemisphere.

As a matter of fact, Obama has had a long history of joking about his hair, often referring to himself as old. But Obama struck a different toneat a university in Kuala Lumpur, the capital city of Malaysia. Obama reversed his ridicule, from himself, to his peers.

Obama stated, “When I came into office I had no gray hair, and now I have a lot.” Albeit an accurate statement, most people know this. However, the President’s astuteness did not stop there, although it probably should have. Obama stated, “I will tell you that I don’t dye my hair, and a lot of my fellow leaders do,” further adding, “I’m just saying. I won’t say who — but their barbers know, their hairdressers.”

That would be correct, the measure of a leader is whether or not he dyes his hair, and Obama does not dye his hair, ergo, he is the greatest.

Obama stated that the reason he chose to reveal this great secret and the secrets of other world leaders, Obama said, “Well, the first thing I want from young people is to stop calling me old.”

Are those not the wise words of someone who ought to be president? All hail Obama, for he is the only one who is true to his hair color. All there is left to say is, “Aren’t we glad spreading this message is a priority to our president?”

What do you think about our commander-in-chief’s gray hair? Is it third-term worthy?
I suspect the audience of young people just looked at one another, perplexed, asking, "What is this idiot talking about?"
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
This is the level of issue that Obama is worthy handling, anything more than this and he's out of his depth.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline mountaineer

Just biding his time until March Madness. Filling out the brackets, baby!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org