Author Topic: Ted Cruz Kicks Dem Pro-Invasion Terrorist Enabling Butt – Dead Americans’ Blood On Obama, Democrat Hands  (Read 1628 times)

rangerrebew

Ted Cruz Kicks Dem Pro-Invasion Terrorist Enabling Butt – Dead Americans’ Blood On Obama, Democrat Hands
Rick Wells 11/20/2015

Senator Ted Cruz asks for unanimous consent and consideration for passage of two bills which offer protection to Americans from terrorists. One, S-247, the Ex-Patriot Terrorist Act, would provide that any American citizen who joins ISIS and wages war against America be subject to the forfeiture of their US citizenship. The second bill, S-2302, would put an end to the Obama Islamic importation drive currently underway. Both bills were blocked by Dick Durbin (D-IL).

Senator Cruz notes the admission by FBI Director Comey that the absence of a Syrian government makes vetting the importees impossible. He notes that the Democrats, Leahy (D-VT) and Durbin (D-IL) in particular, have chosen to stand with Obama and the jihadi terrorists and against the American people, subjecting them to possible murder as just happened to innocent French citizens and others in Paris.

He points to retaliatory cheap shots leveled by the thin-skinned Hussein Obama in the most public of forums while on foreign soil against him personally. Obama, the angry little pretend president, claimed that it was offensive that Cruz and millions of other Americans wanted to keep their children safe by standing up to terrorism.

Cruz says, “It is an astonishing statement that so many Democrat Senators choose to stand with a ‘president’ that will not confront radical Islamic terrorism.” He notes, “ISISI has been plain, they intend to murder as many Americans as possible. They intend to carry out terrorist attacks like happened in Paris; they intend to carry them out here.”

He noted that the first obligation of a president is to keep the American people safe, and that both Hussein Obama and his Democrat enablers in Congress have blood on their hands in the event of an attack, one in which they transported the attackers to our soil to carry out their heinous acts.

Senator Leahy responds with his best Foster Brooks impersonation, sounding every bit like he’s been hitting the sauce since early in the morning or taking advantage of his Senate Cadillac drug plan. He spews the common talking points of a tradition of welcoming foreigners and calls Cruz a racist anti-American for putting the interests and safety of our citizens first.

Leahy and Durbin would have us believe we are a nation of immigrants and a nation of mere space occupiers, with no say in our affairs, forced to simply accept the dictates of “wise” elites such as the garbled-mouthed Leahy and his sleazy colleague, comrade Durbin.

While he’s attacking patriotic Americans, the borderline-incoherent dementia sufferer Leahy decided it was a good time to take a few cheap shots at the Second Amendment, the ultimate last line of defense for the American people against the terrorists his Marxist comrades and regime are working so feverishly to release into our midst.

Leahy may have been so out of it for the last couple of years that he doesn’t realize Obama’s been protecting ISIS since they were a JV team, calling for a strategy, evidence that even the Democrats recognize what they won’t admit; they and Hussein Obama created this mess and now they’re using it against us, something the American people recognize as well.

Durbin takes his turn, getting up and spouting the customary humanitarian commie line of crap as a reason why we “must” destroy our quality of life and subject ourselves to the same kind of deadly unrest that is a daily reality for those living in the Middle East.

Senator Cruz disagrees. He proceeds to close out the exchange as he often does, by making mincemeat out of the outgunned and out-reasoned opposition.

I’m Rick Wells – a conservative writer who recognizes that our nation, our Constitution and our traditions are under a full scale assault from multiple threats. I’m not PC; I call it like I see it. – Please “Like” me on Facebook, “Follow” me on Twitter or visit www.rickwells.us & www.truthburgers.com.

Read more at http://universalfreepress.com/ted-cruz-kicks-dem-pro-invasion-terrorist-enabling-butt-dead-americans-blood-on-obama-democrat-hands/

Online libertybele

Cruz is really starting to show tremendous leadership qualities.  I think we are looking at our next president. He has the momentum, he has the money and most importantly he is a consistent conservative and clearly a Washington outsider.

Ted Cruz 2016.  Reigniting the Promise of America!!   :patriot:

« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 01:40:47 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline aligncare

Cruz is really starting to show tremendous leadership qualities.  I think we are looking at our next president. He has the momentum, he has the money and most importantly he is a consistent conservative and clearly a Washington outsider.

Ted Cruz 2016.  Reigniting the Promise of America!!   :patriot:

There are folks here who think that such a display of character as Cruz has shown is in bad taste on the Senate floor.

You're supposed to play nice with the establishment, go alone, take the money, give lip service to your constituents, make sure you're invited to all the best cocktail parties. Remember senators: your job is to get reelected. Period. Screw America. Right? Harry Reid.

I love Ted Cruz, libertybele, but, we're looking at the next Vice President. Just my opinion.

Online libertybele

There are folks here who think that such a display of character as Cruz has shown is in bad taste on the Senate floor.

You're supposed to play nice with the establishment, go alone, take the money, give lip service to your constituents, make sure you're invited to all the best cocktail parties. Remember senators: your job is to get reelected. Period. Screw America. Right? Harry Reid.

I love Ted Cruz, libertybele, but, we're looking at the next Vice President. Just my opinion.

Perhaps.  One thing Cruz and Trump have in common is neither one of them "plays nice" with the establishment and aren't afraid to be outspoken about it.  They both "tackle" the establishment, but in different ways because of their positions; Trump as a businessman and Cruz as a Senator.  There are some differences that set them apart; Cruz has a voting record to back him up whereas Trump only has his words.  Trump has been affiliated with the DEMS where Cruz has always been a Constitutional conservative.  But there is absolutely no doubt that both of them obviously have the ability to lead this country and neither one of them will back down.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline aligncare

Perhaps.  One thing Cruz and Trump have in common is neither one of them "plays nice" with the establishment and aren't afraid to be outspoken about it.  They both "tackle" the establishment, but in different ways because of their positions; Trump as a businessman and Cruz as a Senator.  There are some differences that set them apart; Cruz has a voting record to back him up whereas Trump only has his words.  Trump has been affiliated with the DEMS where Cruz has always been a Constitutional conservative.  But there is absolutely no doubt that both of them obviously have the ability to lead this country and neither one of them will back down.

Agree. But, imho Trump is unstoppable. He's led the race for nomination for over 5 months. There is no precedent for a candidate who has led that long not to win the nomination.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
At this point, Cruz and Trump are the only two candidates left that I am enthusiastic about.  I would love either or both! 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline aligncare

At this point, Cruz and Trump are the only two candidates left that I am enthusiastic about.  I would love either or both!

I'm right there with you. Which makes the idea of a Trump/Cruz ticket look pretty good to me. That has to be the configuration, because Trump is not a #2 personality type. Coming from the senate, Cruz could easily fit the #2 slot.

Online libertybele

Agree. But, imho Trump is unstoppable. He's led the race for nomination for over 5 months. There is no precedent for a candidate who has led that long not to win the nomination.

That is true, he's polling well, but there are other factors to consider of course including who will be able to beat Hillary in the debates and across the board.  As much as Cruz is loathed by the GOPe I can see them voting for Cruz with strictly GOP ties over Trump with DEM ties.  I also think voters will be more focused and certainly assessing the candidates more after the holidays are behind us and we near the Iowa caucus. Consider:

Ted Cruz has doubled his support from 7% in early October to its current 14% standing. He's also seen a net 9 point improvement in his favorability rating from +20 (50/30) a month ago to now +29 (55/26). Cruz is leading the field among voters who describe themselves as 'very conservative' with 29% to 24% for Trump and 22% for Carson. On a related note he's also ahead among self described Tea Partiers with 26% to 23% each for Carson and Trump. He is definitely the candidate headed in the right direction with the right at this time.

Trump may lead the Republican field overall but when it comes to head to head match ups with the other top tier contenders he doesn't fare as well. He trails Carson 50/41 and Cruz 46/44, and leads Rubio just 46/44. Head to heads between Carson and the other top GOP hopefuls are comparably competitive- he leads Rubio 43/42 but trails Cruz 44/41. Rubio leads Cruz 43/38 in the match up that people seem increasingly to think it may all come down to.

http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/main/marco-rubio/

Offline evadR

W O R D
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Offline evadR

REUTERS 5 DAY ROLLING POLL:
TRUMP: 38.8%...
CARSON: 14.7%...
RUBIO: 10.3%...
CRUZ: 7.1%...

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
I have been repeatedly and severely admonished, that polls mean nothing.*

*unless they say what you desire, in which case they are fine.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
REUTERS 5 DAY ROLLING POLL:
TRUMP: 38.8%...
CARSON: 14.7%...
RUBIO: 10.3%...
CRUZ: 7.1%...

Current Real Clear Politics Averages
Donald Trump   24.3%
Ben Carson   23.3%
Marco Rubio   12.3%
Ted Cruz   10.7%
Jeb Bush   5.3%

Online libertybele

Polls are polls I suppose, Oklahoma presidential primary poll - Cruz is tied with Carson at 18%.  In another poll Rubio beats out Clinton by 2 points and Cruz is behind Clinton by 2 points.

The point that I was trying to make and the gist of the article is that Cruz is gaining momentum more so than any other candidate and what should have been Jeb's nomination for the taking is quickly sinking out of reach same poll reflects him a just 2%.

Regardless of which poll you look at right now Cruz has gained momentum while Bush is sinking.  I couldn't be happier.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/president/

« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 10:21:14 pm by libertybele »

Offline evadR

Bush is sinking. 
If they have a 2nd tier debate next time, he'll be in it.

Online libertybele

Bush is sinking. 
If they have a 2nd tier debate next time, he'll be in it.

...hmm ... CNN has changed the criteria for the next debate:  Candidates must poll nationally at 3.5%, or 4% in Iowa or 4% in New Hampshire.  Next debate is December 15...as of right now he's still in. 

http://www.cnn.com/2015/11/20/politics/republican-presidential-debate-criteria-announced/

Offline evadR

ah..CNN...they will "find a way".

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

I'm there with you, Paisano. 

And your post couldn't help remind me of our good FRiend Sinkspur, who has shown remarkable prescience in his take on recent...and not so recent...elections and candidates throughout the South, particularly in his home state of Texas.

He absolutely detests Ted Cruz!   As much as he hates Trump.

Understand I am sincerely not baiting or trolling here.   Honestly not interested in starting sh*t.  It's tiresome.

However......it's worth pointing out, don't you think?    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

:beer:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline evadR

yet another....
FOX News Poll: Trump gains, Carson slips, Cruz and Rubio climb in GOP race

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Well that leaves us with Ted Cruz doesn't it!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline evadR

Topic: Iowa Conservatives Abandoning Carson for Cruz

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Well that leaves us with Ted Cruz doesn't it!

I hope you'll vote for Trump if he's the nominee, Bigun. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I hope you'll vote for Trump if he's the nominee, Bigun.

I would vote for my neighbors dog in a contest with Hillary Clintoon! But I wouldn't like being in the position of having to do that! Not at all!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline aligncare

What's all this about Trump being a liberal? He's a businessman. There's a difference.

The problem with declaring someone a conservative or a liberal is that both terms are inexact. Some issues that come up tend to defy restrictive labels. But...whatever makes you comfortable...

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
"SNEAK PEEK – Debuting on “Face the Nation” – CBS News Battleground Tracker: Carson down 8 points from last month in Iowa … Iowa caucus-goers (margin of error, 6.2): Trump 30%, Cruz 21%, Carson 19%, Rubio 11%, Bush 5%, Fiorina 4% … N.H. GOP primary voters (margin of error, 6.3): Trump 32%, Rubio 13%, Carson/Cruz 10%, Kasich 8%, Bush/Fiorina/Paul 6%, Christie 5%.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/playbook#ixzz3sEnC90n2"