Author Topic: Dear Jennifer Lawrence: You Are NOT ENTITLED To Men’s Kindness  (Read 570 times)

rangerrebew

Dear Jennifer Lawrence: You Are NOT ENTITLED To Men’s Kindness
« on: November 20, 2015, 12:58:25 pm »
Dear Jennifer Lawrence: You Are NOT ENTITLED To Men’s Kindness

V. Saxena
November 19, 2015

Today I want to temporarily pivot from politics to talk about Hollywood blockhead and liberal-feminist ditz Jennifer Lawrence, who last week complained about being “lonely every Saturday night” because “guys are so mean” to her and she is unable to secure a date.

“I know where it’s coming from,” she whined to Vogue magazine. “I know they’re trying to establish dominance, but it hurts my feelings. I’m just a girl who wants you to be nice to me. I am straight as an arrow.”

Let me ask you this: How the hell do you think her liberal feminist pals would react if a guy whined about women not being nice to him?

Observe:

Liberal Feminist 1 Liberal Feminist 2

Liberal Feminist 3

Yet I hear none of the same criticism being lodged against Jennifer Lawrence. Gee, I wonder why …

Have no fear, because I intend to fill in these feminists’ giant hypocrisy gap, which for the record is like a thigh gap but much, much worse.

In the paraphrased words of feminist Amanda Marcotte (though it would not surprise me at all if this turns out to be a verbatim quote), “You are not entitled to love and affection,” Jennifer Lawrence!

Yeah, sorry to burst your “woe is me” bubble, but your alleged “good looks” (I’ve seen better) and net worth do not make you some special matriarchal queen whom all men must shower with love, affection and whatever the hell else you fancy.

No Ma’am, it does not!

No Ma'am

“I feel like I need to meet a guy, with all due respect, who has been living in Baghdad for five years who has no idea who I am,” Lawrence’s demented diatribe reportedly continued.

Eh, um … good luck with that, Jen!

http://downtrend.com/vsaxena/dear-jennifer-lawrence
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 01:00:55 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: Dear Jennifer Lawrence: You Are NOT ENTITLED To Men’s Kindness
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2015, 02:08:49 pm »
Hollywood's full of shallow, obnoxious guys? I never would've thought! </sarc>

Honestly, though, not knowing the whole details or knowing her personally, I can't say for sure why she's having issues. She has a nice sense of humor, nothing about her appearance is particularly off-putting, and she doesn't need another guy's money. I would think she has no shortage of men, just too many lousy ones to cut through.

To her, a guy like me is probably invisible—and they wonder what the problem is…
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

rangerrebew

Re: Dear Jennifer Lawrence: You Are NOT ENTITLED To Men’s Kindness
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2015, 07:42:32 pm »
LGBT issues? :whistle: