Author Topic: Sharyl Attkisson: Sources Say Obama Won't Listen to Intel About Islamic Terrorist Groups  (Read 1739 times)

Offline Paladin

"President Barack Obama is not interested in hearing intelligence information about Islamist groups he does not consider to be terrorists -- even if they're on the U.S. list of designated terrorists, investigative journalist Sharyl Attkisson revealed on the  Steve Malzberg Show Thursday.

The host of Full Measure told Malzberg that according to sources close to the White House, Obama stubbornly refuses to hear about intelligence surrounding radical Islamic terror groups.

"I have talked to people who have worked in the Obama administration who firmly believe he has made up his mind, I would say closed his mind, they say, to the intelligence they try to bring him about various groups he does not consider terrorists even if they're on the U.S. list of designated terrorists," Attkisson said. "I don't know the reasoning for it -- I’ve only been told by those who have allegedly attempted to present him, or been in the circle that has attempted to present him, with certain intelligence that they said he doesn’t want it, he said he doesn't want it or he won't read it in some instances."

https://pjmedia.com/trending/2015/11/20/sharyl-attkisson-sources-say-obama-wont-listen-to-intel-about-islamic-terrorist-groups

Wasn't there a military intelligence officer, a general, who stated Obama doesn't even bother to read his intelligence briefs? Hmmm, I wonder why we are in such trouble.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
Entirely believable. He has done permanent damage to our nation's credibility and capability.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
He gets all the INTEL he needs from Val!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline flowers

Yep he commented last week he talks with his people once a week.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
So, why hasn't he been impeached already?

Offline flowers

So, why hasn't he been impeached already?
I used to think it was fear of being called racist, now I think they are all on the same page about us. We are their enemy.

Offline aligncare

In an editorial years ago, Michael Goodwin (columnist, New York Post) detailed how Obama never solicited  outside advice. Obama was completely solitary on presidential decisions. It was his way or the highway.... What a piece of shit this president has been....

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
In an editorial years ago, Michael Goodwin (columnist, New York Post) detailed how Obama never solicited  outside advice. Obama was completely solitary on presidential decisions. It was his way or the highway.... What a piece of shit this president has been....

Has been??? Did you really say that?

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline aligncare

Has been??? Did you really say that?

My bad. English is not my first language....

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
My bad. English is not my first language....

LOL!  :beer:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline andy58-in-nh

LOL!  :beer:

I don't think English was Obama's first language, either
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

I think you are very right!  :whistle:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline aligncare

Now that's funny!  :beer: