Author Topic: Video: Obama leaves EMPTY CHAIR during moment of silence for Paris, strolls in late  (Read 662 times)

rangerrebew

Video: Obama leaves EMPTY CHAIR during moment of silence for Paris, strolls in late
November 17, 2015 | Steve Berman | 64 Comments | Print Article

As world leaders honored Paris‘ dead and wounded at the G20 conference at the seaside Turkish resort of Antalya, one place was noticeably empty.
obama_empty_ctr

Image: Youtube/Video-News

In an act that could be charitably described as a breach of decorum—or seen as an unforgivable slight to those who perished in Friday’s terror attacks, President Obama arrived late to the conference room for Monday’s session.

A video posted to Youtube shows the seat beside Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, reserved for the American president, was empty as Erdogan called the group to observe a moment of silence.

In the video, the placard to the right of the Turkish leader was clearly labeled “United States” in front of a very empty chair.  German Chancellor Angela Merkel was shown looking over her shoulder, as if to see where the missing Obama might be.
obama_late_ctr

Image: Youtube/Video-News

As the group rose, the U.S. president could be seen walking to his seat from the right as the other leaders stood in silence.  Later in the video, Obama was shown standing next to Erdogan, behind his chair.

Despite being late to the session, later in the day Obama tried to spin the most heinous loss of civilian life in Paris since Hitler as a mere “setback” in the war against the Islamic State.

Watch the video of Obama strolling in late, below.

Read more: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/11/17/video-obama-leaves-empty-chair-during-moment-of-silence-for-paris-strolls-in-late-274828#ixzz3rwvGKKLv

Offline aligncare

Obama's done plenty to trigger impeachment, this one is just shameful and revealed his lack of humanity...and - this is impeachable- his allegiance.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Obama's done plenty to trigger impeachment, this one is just shameful and revealed his lack of humanity...and - this is impeachable- his allegiance.

I pray for his impeachment, before he is able to complete his destructive plans for America and the rest of the world.  This is a very dangerous, and traitorous man!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline aligncare

Dare I say it? Un-American.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
So what they are telling us is that Clint Eastwood was absolutely right all along.

Obama is an empty chair.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline flowers

That tells you all you need to know about him.  He is on a world stage and he cannot  control himself to even act like he cares about the dead. 

Offline flowers

So what they are telling us is that Clint Eastwood was absolutely right all along.

Obama is an empty chair.
:beer:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This is just Hussein' s passive-aggressive way of demonstrating which side he supports.

And you can trust me on this, the world got the message loud and clear.

Everyone knows exactly where Obama stands. They picked it up right away after his no-show. It was a slap in the face to France, and now they are with the Russians.

I don't think Obama is used to getting slapped right back. Because of the feckless cowering government, combined with a fawning and sycophantic media, he has dealt with for so long in America, I am not sure if he even knows that actions have consequences.

He does not know that in the real world, when people are slapped, they slap you right back. This is a new concept to Obama and is something he will have to get used to.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline aligncare

This is just Hussein' s passive-aggressive way of demonstrating which side he supports.

And you can trust me on this, the world got the message loud and clear.

Everyone knows exactly where Obama stands. They picked it up right away after his no-show. It was a slap in the face to France, and now they are with the Russians.

I don't think Obama is used to getting slapped right back. Because of the feckless cowering government, combined with a fawning and sycophantic media, he has dealt with for so long in America, I am not sure if he even knows that actions have consequences.

He does not know that in the real world, when people are slapped, they slap you right back. This is a new concept to Obama and is something he will have to get used to.

Problem is that SOB is representing US!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Problem is that SOB is representing US!

I understand what you say, but I really don't think so.

I think the world is savvy enough to know that Obama does now, and always has, represented only himself. Obama's ego and conceit would never allow him to consider anyone but himself.

Like us, the world is counting the days until he is gone. The effects of his destructive mania, as well as his more or less open support of terrorism, is being felt worldwide.

It is far beyond just America, who wants Obama gone from any seat of power, every nation which is not a terrorist State, or a brutal dictatorship, wants him gone as much or more than we do.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 06:27:38 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

HAPPY2BME

Probably had something to do with security.

In the old days, kings would force 'food testers' to test their food before they ate it.