Author Topic: MSNBC Host Bickers With Peter King After He Shamed Her With Syrian Refugee Reality  (Read 2446 times)

Offline Paladin

I am no great fan of King but I do believe he knows a helluva lot more about the vetting process than does Mika Brzezinski.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW6y5M_kA7Y

That is an edited (just over 2 minute) version of the confrontation and includes some commentary. A longer, more inclusive, 6 minute video can be seen here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47LdDs6jBH4
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline Relic

The left will not be deterred. The left's need to feel good about themselves overrides reason. And they'll get us killed doing it.

Offline Lando Lincoln

The left will not be deterred. The left's need to feel good about themselves overrides reason. And they'll get us killed doing it.

You touch upon something very important here. The Left is hellbent (perfect word, btw) on being intellectual, compassionate and wise, regardless of the reality or the evidence. A whole dissertation can be written on how they try to accomplish each in ways that are harmful to all - and, counter to their "purpose".
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Relic

You touch upon something very important here. The Left is hellbent (perfect word, btw) on being intellectual, compassionate and wise, regardless of the reality or the evidence. A whole dissertation can be written on how they try to accomplish each in ways that are harmful to all - and, counter to their "purpose".

And it's sauce for the goose if they are in direct opposition to Republicans.

Offline aligncare

Totally accurate point.

I forgot to mention, totally brilliant point, as well.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2015, 02:55:24 pm by aligncare »

Offline GourmetDan

Mika Brezinski is the daughter of Zbigniew Brezinski, a known globalist, and National Security Adviser under Carter.

Brother Mark was an advisor to the Obama campaign and served in the Clintoon admin... Brother Ian was an advisor to the McCain campaign and to Donald Rumsfeld under GWB...

Amazing how people refuse to wake up and see the same characters influencing U.S. politics and society again and again over long periods of time.

But no... there's no coordinated plan to take down America...       :silly:

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Vetting is happening and there is NO doubt about it! The PROBLEM is that the vetting that is happening is TOTALLY worthless!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

This influx is being done with at least two intentions:

1) Studies indicate that Middle Eastern Muslim refugees will vote 80% Democrat

2) Barack Obama is a figurative pyromaniac and the more murder and mayhem he sees committed against White America, the bigger his erection.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Lando Lincoln

Obama is a passive aggressive, narcissistic, egomaniacal, calculating boy-president.  He scares the crap out of me.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Obama is a passive aggressive, narcissistic, egomaniacal, calculating boy-president.  He scares the crap out of me.

Obama is the enemy inside the gates and is doing EXACTLY what he set out to do! He has been even more successful than even he dared dream!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Millee

His last year will be dangerous for America.   **nononono*

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
His last year will be dangerous for America.   **nononono*

Yep.  We ain't seen nothin' yet.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Relic wrote:
"The left will not be deterred. The left's need to feel good about themselves overrides reason. And they'll get us killed doing it."

Could the time be coming for an "American Pinochet"?

Who will dispatch the left here, as General Pinochet did in Chile -- saving that country and paving the way for its modern prosperity and freedom?