Author Topic: Neil Cavuto embarrasses student who wants free college and has no idea how to pay for it  (Read 747 times)

Offline Paladin

This is almost painful to watch or would be if this young woman weren't such an airhead. One can only hope she is not truly representative of her generation but only a small splinter group from it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zmji36q8E4o
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline sinkspur

One thing's for sure: she deserves a refund of her tuition because it has done her NO GOOD!!!
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

PaleoConPrep

I'm a 16 year old Junior at a private high school, and this disgusts me. This bastard is promoting a Marxist revolution. Public universities MUST be defended.  This is part of the reason I'm only looking at private conservative colleges.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
This is almost painful to watch or would be if this young woman weren't such an airhead. One can only hope she is not truly representative of her generation but only a small splinter group from it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zmji36q8E4o

No Paladin, millenials are fortunately I believe a very mixed bag, it's just the liberal ones who get the most attention.

It depends where they were raised, and by who, or rather what generation. As many were raised by grandparents, the older ones in their late 20's at least could well have been raised by the Silent Generation. Some of the younger ones may have Millenial parents themselves, some have X'ers, some Boomers. The Boomer raised ones seem the most liberal.

Here in the Midwest they are far more responsible and conservative for the most part. They've also had far, far more access to political info than any other generation to offset the public education system. A good number are home or private schooled. They don't seem to fall lock-stock for the liberal ideology except in cases like the Special Snowflake SJW's on the college campuses.
The Republic is lost.