Author Topic: If Carly is 'Ugly' Then What Is Whoopi?  (Read 565 times)

rangerrebew

If Carly is 'Ugly' Then What Is Whoopi?
« on: November 08, 2015, 01:56:38 pm »
Townhall.com logo
November 8, 2015
If Carly is 'Ugly' Then What Is Whoopi?
Doug Giles
11/8/2015 12:01:00 AM - Doug Giles
After the last GOP debate, the "women" of The View pulled out their dragon-nails and said that Carly Fiorina looked "demented" and her face was worthy of a Halloween mask.

Holy crap, ladies. That was mean. Did you guys have Angry Soup for lunch, or what?

I’ve got two words for that Carly cut-down…
1. Cat
2. Fight.

As a writer, I’ve been taught/pummeled for the last four-and-a-half Olympics, by the liberal thought police, that such personal digs were verboten when discussing politicians in public. Especially, female Democratic politicians. And triple, especially, are such insults frowned upon if you’re a white, conservative male and you’re the one jackhammering some evil liberal strudelhun.

Yep, my liberal critics have always sprayed me down with Windex every time I even thought about launching a verbal invective at some satanic beastess who dwells on the left side of the political aisle. Bad Doug. Bad, bad Doug.

So, naturally, I was confused when the coven of The View let loose on our fair lady, Carly.

What’s up, girls?

I thought you dames prided yourselves in being in the feminist business of sticking up for the ladies? Did I miss something? Have the rules now changed and we can all, once again, go bare-knuckles and say whatever comes to mind about whomever and not give a flying rat’s backside how crude, rude and socially unacceptable it is?

Please tell me yes, because this playing nice stuff is driving me nuts. Do you know how many cats I have to find to kick every day just to release the rage that I have, but cannot express in a column or during an interview, just because of your stupid rules of etiquette? Well, let me tell you: It’s a lot and it’s getting old. Plus it’s getting increasingly hard for me to kick cats given all the Sarah McLachlan songs and commercials. Anyway…

Not that I’m a big fan of The View, but I never remember you dudes saying anything nasty about the ubiquitous, homely ladies on the Left. I’ve never heard them say that Hillary looks like Jeff Daniels in drag. Also, I’ve never heard them bet over who has more body hair; Michelle Obama or Justin Bieber. But, OMG … will they go off on Carly, or Sarah Palin or any of our other conservative politicians who sport lady body-parts.

Y’know, I would get the hens of The View going for the personal digs on accomplished conservative women if the show were called The Spew and the hosts were vapid, red-hot, teen-aged, supermodels, who’re more shallow than Perez Hilton and didn’t posit themselves as erudite sages regarding all things political. But they aren’t and they don’t and ergo, I think for them to play dirty pool with our girls is both dirty and duplicitous.

Lastly, and please forgive me, but who the heck are Whoopi and Joy Behar to rip on any lady’s looks? Do Goldberg and her hunter-orange-headed, unfunny friend not have any mirrors? Good Lawd, girls. Talk about the putz calling kettle black.

http://townhall.com/columnists/douggiles/2015/11/08/if-carly-is-ugly-then-what-is-whoopi-n2077538
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 01:58:18 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline andy58-in-nh

Re: If Carly is 'Ugly' Then What Is Whoopi?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2015, 02:16:51 pm »
If Medusa caught a glimpse of Whoopi, she'd turn to stone.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2015, 03:02:01 pm »
If Medusa caught a glimpse of Whoopi, she'd turn to stone.

Before I read your comment, I was getting ready to say "Medusa". 
She is Medusa personified.

Carly is an attractive woman, Whoopi is one of the ugliest women people I have ever seen in my life.  She's ugly inside and out.

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2015, 05:50:13 pm »
Carly is an attractive woman, Whoopi is one of the ugliest women people I have ever seen in my life.  She's ugly inside and out.

Being about 10 years my senior, I also find her attractive for a 60+ woman. But more so though I like the way she carries herself, as a very confident, motivated, and  intelligent woman. I wish she was polling better, but even if she doesn't get nominated I'm sure we will see more of her. Maybe even a VP.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2015, 07:38:25 pm »
What is Whoopi? Well, take it from her own words:
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2015, 08:25:04 pm »
And yet, go figure, Whoopi has been partnered with a half-dozen or so, white Hollywood studs.

I'm sure she is a lovely person to be around if you share her political ideology...but she/they started this.

What did they expect...besides higher ratings?   :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Oceander

« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2015, 10:28:20 pm »
What is Whoopi?  I'd say butt-ugly, but that would be an insult to people who are butt-ugly.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2015, 10:35:36 pm »
She's the one in the middle......

Seriously........... she IS the one in the middle.  They made the cartoon to look like Whoopi, and it DOES.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2015, 02:53:41 am »
From the article:

I thought you dames prided yourselves in being in the feminist business of sticking up for the ladies?

Nice try, Doug.  But no one believes you believe that.