Author Topic: FBI has identified 2 emails that are ‘open-and-shut violations’ against Hillary, sources sa  (Read 1572 times)

rangerrebew

FBI has identified 2 emails that are ‘open-and-shut violations’ against Hillary, sources say
November 5, 2015 | Michael Dorstewitz | 8 comments | Print Article

Hillary Clinton puts on a brave face, but sources say she’s in big trouble.

Frequent Fox News contributor Monica Crowley said that according to two FBI sources, Clinton ran at least two emails through her private server containing the highest classification of information — top secret.

Crowley appeared on “The O’Reilly Factor” Wednesday and said that according to her anonymous sources, “at least 671 emails Mrs. Clinton sent or received” through her non-secure, private server contain classified information.

This is contrary to her repeated claims that classified information was never routed through her private email.

She said that of those 671, “at least four documents are extremely problematic,” and two of them contained top secret information.

One of those, “is an open-and-shut violation,” according to her sources, which could lead to building a case against her on two issues: gross negligence in mishandling of classified data, and obstruction of justice.

Also, according to her sources, FBI Director James Comey is personally involved with the investigation.

Watch the clip, via Fox News.

Read more: http://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/11/05/fbi-has-identified-2-emails-that-are-open-and-shut-violations-against-hillary-sources-say-270985#ixzz3qdi1V6O4

Offline GourmetDan

Also, according to her sources, FBI Director James Comey is personally involved with the investigation.

Rut roh... I hope there isn't an Arkanicide in his future...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline kevindavis007

The Democrats is in a tight spot now.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
The Democrats is in a tight spot now.

I don't think so, it takes more than a couple of violations of law to sink the Clintons. And if so, clean Joe is just waiting to be begged to save the nation from evil Republicans.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline kevindavis007

I don't think so, it takes more than a couple of violations of law to sink the Clintons. And if so, clean Joe is just waiting to be begged to save the nation from evil Republicans.

Good point, they could do that.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Ronald Reagan: “Rather than...talking about putting up a fence, why don’t we work out some recognition of our mutual problems and make it possible for them to come here legally with a work permit…earning here they pay taxes here.”

Offline Relic

Here it is, deja vu all over again.

"We got the goods!" "We have the transcripts!" "We have the dress and DNA!" "Boy are we going to get those Clintons now!"

The media yawns, the public doesn't notice, the Clintons not only survive but become stronger because they beat the VRWC.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Here it is, deja vu all over again.

"We got the goods!" "We have the transcripts!" "We have the dress and DNA!" "Boy are we going to get those Clintons now!"

The media yawns, the public doesn't notice, the Clintons not only survive but become stronger because they beat the VRWC.

Yes.  The fix on this is already in, of that I have little doubt.  Else Biden would be running.  The FBI will likely recommend indictment, but Lynch and the Justice Department will pass.  Then the Clintons will claim exoneration.

Oceander

Yes.  The fix on this is already in, of that I have little doubt.  Else Biden would be running.  The FBI will likely recommend indictment, but Lynch and the Justice Department will pass.  Then the Clintons will claim exoneration.

Yes.  And the FBI's recommendation will be done in silence and in secrecy - to Obama and the cabinet only - and Lynch and DOJ will very loudly, and very publicly, "explain" why they see no need to prosecute.

Offline libertybele

Yes.  And the FBI's recommendation will be done in silence and in secrecy - to Obama and the cabinet only - and Lynch and DOJ will very loudly, and very publicly, "explain" why they see no need to prosecute.

I think I'm going to puke!    :3:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Paladin

DoJ will claim a certain lack of appropriate judgement but does not rise to the level of, etc. etc.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline aligncare

Whether we'll see an indictment, no one can say at this point. But, there will be FBI leaks. And those leaks will force Hillary to reconsider retirement. Career LEOs closest to the investigation are not gonna let her get by unscathed.