Author Topic: Watch These Foulmouthed Anchor Babies Remind Me Why I’m Voting For Trump  (Read 884 times)

rangerrebew

Watch These Foulmouthed Anchor Babies Remind Me Why I’m Voting For Trump
V. Saxena   

November 4, 2015

Congratulations are in order, ladies and gentlemen, for a group of foulmouthed anchor babies who were used by the Deport Racism campaign to spew propaganda against 2016 GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump – and who, in their ignorance, wound up doing nothing more than causing me to reaffirm my support for him.

Watch:

Yeah, sorry, but if opposing illegal immigration and voting for Trump also means keeping these foulmouthed anchor babies and future thugs from setting up shop in America, then, by Golly, Trump has my vote in the bag!

Excuse me for believing that nobody, including these pampered little ingrates, should be uttering such despicable — not to mention straight-up false — slime about a presidential candidate.

Can you imagine what would have occurred had little white children been used to make a similar video about Barack Obama’s ties to racist Rev. Jeremiah Wright!?

According to Deport Racism’s website, via Breitbart, it “is a registered non-profit Federal Election Commission political action committee (PAC) dedicated to fighting anti-Latino and anti-immigrant racism in the 2016 election.”

Oh, really?

Well, my name is V Saxena, and I am a 33-year-old East Indian former legal immigrant and current U.S. citizen (25+ years and counting) whose family arrived here the proper way and who believes that everybody — including the little tykes included in your propaganda video — should be held to the exact same standards.

Regarding your despicable video, I have only this to say, courtesy the words of the same brainwashed anchor babies you shamelessly used:

“If you don’t like our Constitution and what it stands for, get the f*** out of my country. There’s the door!”

http://downtrend.com/vsaxena/foulmouthed-anchor-babies
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 01:49:44 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Re: Watch These Foulmouthed Anchor Babies Remind Me Why I’m Voting For Trump
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2015, 03:13:15 pm »
I agree this video does far more to help Trump than to harm him.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2015, 03:40:45 pm »
I agree this video does far more to help Trump than to harm him.

Agree.  I heard part of it on the radio - wanted to shoot the radio just to make them shut up. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2015, 04:06:01 pm »

« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 04:09:16 pm by GourmetDan »
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2015, 07:38:40 pm »

You never know what the real truth may be...

An anon on /pol/ discovered something about a new anti-Trump site.

Her Heinous?

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2015, 08:47:35 pm »
There is a reason why the left is doing this crap, they want Trump to be the nominee so her thighness can win.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2015, 08:53:59 pm »
You can't discount the notion that this is Trump astroturf together with buried code leading people off track.  If so, I gotta give his team credit.  It's brilliant.