Author Topic: Donald Trump Retweets Nazi-Draped Jeb Bush Image  (Read 2952 times)

Offline kevindavis007

Donald Trump Retweets Nazi-Draped Jeb Bush Image
« on: November 04, 2015, 11:50:41 pm »

Donald Trump retweeted, and then quickly deleted, a tweet that paired Jeb Bush with Nazi images on Tuesday.

The retweet was an endorsement of a tweet that showed, among other questionable images, Jeb alongside his brother George W. Bush, father George H. W. Bush and grandfather Prescott Bush.

Beside them was a Nazi swastika with the headline, “The Bush Crime Family.”

In another image, Hispanic stereotypes are employed, including Jeb Bush wearing a sombrero while playing guitar.

A Trump campaign spokesperson told The Washington Post that the real estate mogul retweeted the offensive images by accident.

“This was retweeted by Mr. Trump like hundreds of others,” Hope Hicks said. “He did not see the accompanying image and the retweet has since been deleted.”

This isn’t the first time the Donald has retweeted offensive comments about his opponent, the former Florida governor who trails him in the presidential polls. In July, he retweeted, and then deleted, comments that suggested Bush only liked Mexicans because his wife is Mexican-American.

So far, Bush hasn’t responded to the latest controversial Trump retweet.

Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline kevindavis007

Re: Donald Trump Retweets Nazi-Draped Jeb Bush Image
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2015, 11:51:26 pm »
Not a Bush supporter, but this is low..  So I wonder when Donald will blame the intern..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/ and the Eisenhower Caucus: https://EisenhowerCaucus.org

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2015, 11:59:28 pm »
Not a Bush supporter, but this is low..  So I wonder when Donald will blame the intern..

This was front and center on the TODAY show this morning.  I haven't seen anybody else mention it until you put this up.

Trump never does anything by accident.   He retweeted it, KNOWING it would be picked up, then deleted it so he could claim plausible deniability.

Trump is a low-life. And he will scrape the rim of the toilet bowl with his tongue if it serves his purposes.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2015, 12:08:30 am »
This was front and center on the TODAY show this morning.  I haven't seen anybody else mention it until you put this up.

Trump never does anything by accident.   He retweeted it, KNOWING it would be picked up, then deleted it so he could claim plausible deniability.

Trump is a low-life. And he will scrape the rim of the toilet bowl with his tongue if it serves his purposes.

He has to realize that nothing is deleted from Twitter..

Offline flowers

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2015, 12:15:09 am »

He has to realize that nothing is deleted from Twitter..
Of course he does.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2015, 12:19:58 am »
I am definitely NOT a Bush supporter by any means, but this is bordering on "childish" and certainly not the "caliber" of the GOP and for that matter GOPe.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2015, 12:22:39 am »
I am definitely NOT a Bush supporter by any means, but this is bordering on "childish" and certainly not the "caliber" of the GOP and for that matter GOPe.

It's the caliber of Donald Trump. Look at his goofy criticisms of Rubio's finances, of his house.  And Trump KNEW this retweet contained disparaging pics of Bush.

This is one of the myriad reasons why Donald Trump should never be President, and never will be President.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2015, 12:25:46 am »
A Trump campaign spokesperson told The Washington Post that the real estate mogul retweeted the offensive images by accident.

How many dupes would actually believe this happened by accident?

Look at the garbage that's come out of his mouth already.  He's not just a child.  He's a BAD child.

Please, LORD, spare us from another pre-pubescent President! 
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2015, 12:31:30 am »

I'm not  a  Bush supporter as well, but I expect better from our side.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2015, 12:32:50 am »

Look at the garbage that's come out of his mouth already.  He's not just a child.  He's a BAD child.

LOL!  I love that!  "Another pre-pubescent President." 

What's Trump's core?  How many hot women can I marry, how much money can I make, how many people can I trash?

Does the man believe in ANYTHING other than advancing his own self-interest?

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2015, 12:37:06 am »

Here's  the  thing , if Trump is the nominee  he will lose  and lose big . 

Online mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2015, 12:39:37 am »
“This was retweeted by Mr. Trump like hundreds of others,” Hope Hicks said. “He did not see the accompanying image and the retweet has since been deleted.”
I'd like to see his daily schedule. Does he set aside time to retweet tweets he never bothered to look at in the first place?  Who does that?  :shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2015, 12:43:33 am »

It isn't bordering on anything! It is completely childish and unbecoming of anyone who claims to want to represent all of America!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2015, 11:21:35 pm »
It isn't bordering on anything! It is completely childish and unbecoming of anyone who claims to want to represent all of America!

:amen:

Until the pundits who are supporting him, (Rush, Levin,Savage, Coulter, and all the rest) start saying the same thing, that his childish behavior is unbecoming of a President, he will keep up with these almost daily crazy antics. His base is solid, and he knows it, so he will just continue to bully his competition.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2015, 01:22:06 am »
"In another image, Hispanic stereotypes are employed, including Jeb Bush wearing a sombrero while playing guitar."

Well, hombres, that's just too bad!

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2015, 01:51:17 am »
That could very well be the point: Trump wins the primary, neutralizes Hillary's only viable opposition slot, and goes back to his real estate empire no worse for the wear. (Or, in worst case, simply retires on his pile of money.) It's part of the reason I'm distrustful of the lock-step two-party system and the seeming demand that I and others vote for the GOP nominee regardless of who wins the primary.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Oceander

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2015, 01:52:03 am »
That could very well be the point: Trump wins the primary, neutralizes Hillary's only viable opposition slot, and goes back to his real estate empire no worse for the wear. (Or, in worst case, simply retires on his pile of money.) It's part of the reason I'm distrustful of the lock-step two-party system and the seeming demand that I and others vote for the GOP nominee regardless of who wins the primary.

That is a very real possibility.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2015, 01:57:12 am »
That is a very real possibility.

I'm firmly convinced that has been the plan from day one.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2015, 02:11:01 am »
I'm firmly convinced that has been the plan from day one.

Not good.  Not good at all. God help us!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2015, 02:17:12 am »
Not good.  Not good at all. God help us!

Whatever one may think of Bill Clintoon he Is a brilliant political tactician and will do ANYTHING  to get back in power including  making it well worth the Donalds time to help him get there.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2015, 03:10:09 am by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2015, 02:49:53 am »

That is what a big bold poll here a few days ago indicated. Big time.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2015, 03:20:52 am »
I am not a Trump supporter, but I will say that if Trump is nominated (God forbid) he will win the general election going away.  The polling today may not indicate that, but he will clobber Hitlery for the simple reason that the low info voters do not vote on the basis of ideology, but based on who they want to watch on TV for the next four years.  And Trump wins that contest hands down.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2015, 05:45:39 am »
I am not a Trump supporter, but I will say that if Trump is nominated (God forbid) he will win the general election going away.  The polling today may not indicate that, but he will clobber Hitlery for the simple reason that the low info voters do not vote on the basis of ideology, but based on who they want to watch on TV for the next four years.  And Trump wins that contest hands down.
On that basis then, The Donald needs to get a good Rap number going, like his closest competitor has,  "The Motor City Doc" 
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2015, 07:21:25 am »
That is what a big bold poll here a few days ago indicated. Big time.
We need to stop focusing on the polls.  The polls had Bevin losing the KY governor race by 6 points and he won by almost 10.  It's so bad Gallup is quitting political polls because they can actually be verified every 2 years locally, and every 4 years nationally.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2015, 01:53:01 pm »
On that basis then, The Donald needs to get a good Rap number going, like his closest competitor has,  "The Motor City Doc"

Trump is hosting Saturday Night Live this weekend.  How many GOP candidates ever get to do that?