Author Topic: ‘Open Season on Crackas’: This is What #BlackLivesMatter Blacktivists Really Think (VIDEO)  (Read 556 times)

rangerrebew

‘Open Season on Crackas’: This is What #BlackLivesMatter Blacktivists Really Think (VIDEO)

This is Eye Empress Sekhmet. Eye Empress aka Latausha Nedd recently appeared on Fox News where she complained that WHITE people were terrorizing her.

Yet, as is clearly seen in this foul-mouthed video that was ultimately taken down from YouTube (h/t TGP for tracking it down), she is the one that declared ‘open season on crackas’ and openly made threats against white people in the name of “black f*cking power.”

http://downtrend.com/videos/open-season-crackas-black-lives-matter
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 04:04:45 pm by rangerrebew »

rangerrebew

Megyn Kelly Interviews Woman Who Declared ‘Open Season’ On Whites
Brian Carey
November 3, 2015

She’s using the “out of context” defense.

Last night, Latausha Nedd and her attorney were brave enough to face questions from Fox News Channel’s Megyn Kelly. In case you haven’t heard of Nedd, she’s the African-American woman who was caught in a video rant that sure looks like a declaration of war against white people. In the clip, she can be seen posing with a machete and a gun and saying things like: “We declare right now open season on a mother bleep’ cracker.”

She was eventually arrested because of the contents of that video.

Now, she’s declaring her innocence and saying that the video has been edited to make her look like an anti-white racist. We don’t think that line is going to be very effective in court, but that’s the defense her attorney is advising.

During the interview, Kelly asked her point blank: “How do you feel about white people?”

“I don’t hate white people, I hate injustice,” Nedd replied, and said that the killing of African-Americans by police officers needs to be addressed.

Nedd also said that she finds it strange that nobody seems to have a problem with her being called a “bleep,” while others call her a “terrorist” because she said the word “cracker.”

We think that she’s being called a “terrorist” for reasons that go well beyond racial epithets.

http://downtrend.com/brian-carey/megyn-kelly-interviews-woman-who-declared-open-season-on-whites
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 04:09:46 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline famousdayandyear

Poll:  Largest ego:

a) Latausha Nedd
b) Megyn Kelly

Offline Millee

Poll:  Largest ego:

a) Latausha Nedd
b) Megyn Kelly

I watched about a minute of the interview and then determined I didn't give a crap what that witch had to say.   ^-^

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I watched about a minute of the interview and then determined I didn't give a crap what that witch had to say.   ^-^

Beat you by 30 seconds!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

Which witch? The violent thug or Ms. Plastic?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Which witch? The violent thug or Ms. Plastic?

In my case it was the violent thug!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
 :beer:

Miz Latausha has the usual problem. Her mouth writes cheques her ass can't cover.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline famousdayandyear

:beer:

Miz Latausha has the usual problem. Her mouth writes cheques her ass can't cover.

So who was it that paved her way to the "Kelly" file?  Who thinks the media queen does not understand her role in giving air time to a quite obvious amateur in all things related to ratings.  Shouldn't the larger than life, queen of Gentlemen's Quarterly, have the edge here.  And should the WISER Ms Kelly thought better of airing a prime time cock fight?

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
So who was it that paved her way to the "Kelly" file?  Who thinks the media queen does not understand her role in giving air time to a quite obvious amateur in all things related to ratings.  Shouldn't the larger than life, queen of Gentlemen's Quarterly, have the edge here.  And should the WISER Ms Kelly thought better of airing a prime time cock fight?
Would this kind of criticism have ever happened if Donald Trump had not "called her out?"
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline flowers

Would this kind of criticism have ever happened if Donald Trump had not "called her out?"
Nope