Author Topic: Halle Berry replaces wedding ring on first red carpet appearance since split from Olivier Martinez... hours after ex Dave Justice accused her of trying to ruin his life  (Read 486 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3295609/Halle-Berry-wedding-ring-s-seen-time-Olivier-Martinez-split-claims-swirl-s-hothead-too.html

Halle Berry was seen on Thursday still wearing her wedding ring from Olivier Martinez.

It's the first time the Extant star has been spotted since the 49-year-old actors announced their split two days earlier.

This sighting comes just after UsWeekly claimed the Oscar-winning beauty is just as explosive as her French ex. 'They both have major tempers and were locking heads constantly,' a source told the site. 'It’s going to be a very bitter divorce.'

Her ex Aubry will be having a good laugh at all this.

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3303026/Halle-Berry-puts-game-face-Bond-event-red-carpet-event-split-Olivier-Martinez-day-ex-Dave-Justice-claimed-actress-tried-ruin-life.html

Halle Berry proved the show must go on as she made her first red carpet appearance in Hollywood following her split with Olivier Martinez.

The actress, who starred opposite Pierce Brosnan in Die Another Day, joined Naomie Harris at the Black Women Of Bond Tribute, on Tuesday, wearing an asymmetrical duck egg blue dress with a halter neck and strappy black heels.

But one of the most notable parts of her outfit was the band on the third finger of her left hand: it was not her wedding ring, but a completely different item of jewellery.

I didn't know she was married to Justice. he was a good ballplayer. when she played games with her child with her ex I knew she was a pyle.

Offline PzLdr

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3303026/Halle-Berry-puts-game-face-Bond-event-red-carpet-event-split-Olivier-Martinez-day-ex-Dave-Justice-claimed-actress-tried-ruin-life.html

I didn't know she was married to Justice. he was a good ballplayer. when she played games with her child with her ex I knew she was a pyle.

I remember when Justice came to the Yankees in '97[?], '98[?]. One of the women I worked with [an alleged Yankees fan] started yelling that she was pissed at the acquisition because Justice allegedly hit his ex [Berry]. All I told her was that if Justice hit 300, I didn't give a rat's ass if he hit Berry. He was a MAJOR factor in the season, playoffs and Series that year.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline flowers

I remember when Justice came to the Yankees in '97[?], '98[?]. One of the women I worked with [an alleged Yankees fan] started yelling that she was pissed at the acquisition because Justice allegedly hit his ex [Berry]. All I told her was that if Justice hit 300, I didn't give a rat's ass if he hit Berry. He was a MAJOR factor in the season, playoffs and Series that year.
:laugh: