Author Topic: 'Merry Christmas,' Trump declares  (Read 9626 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: 'Merry Christmas,' Trump declares
« Reply #75 on: October 25, 2015, 06:30:02 pm »
And your posts are to be construed as being NOT insulting?   :whistle:

"Guarantee" does not mean by a result achieved by force.   It's merely a bold prediction of an outcome.

My response was made after observing that neither you, nor RiV made any rational arguments to support your position, while only leveling insults at those of us who were making comments you didn't like (but which HAD rational support).

Other than saying that athletes say they 'guarantee' victory (an inapt parallel), why do you, DC, believe that Trump didn't mean the words he said.  And how do you think a President can 'guarantee' an outcome without forcing it?

Since Trump can't articulate his views accurately, maybe you can help him?

(btw, I'm ignoring your hall monitor 'rules' about what I can and cannot say, since you feel free to level insult after insult at everyone who doesn't agree with you.  YOU don't get to make the rules....especially when you don't follow them yourself).
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 06:32:25 pm by musiclady »
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #76 on: October 25, 2015, 06:31:08 pm »
Yes.  You look to exacerbate the absurd and I am weary of your nonsense.

And yet you still refuse to defend your position with rational thought......

I'm not sure why you're 'weary.'  You haven't exactly worked hard to make your argument here.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #77 on: October 25, 2015, 06:31:34 pm »
More insults with no rational support.

Not an insult, ML.  A simple assessment of your argument.  It's insane. 

I don't linger with insanity so....bah-bye   :seeya:

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #78 on: October 25, 2015, 06:32:39 pm »
More insults with no rational support.

I'm beginning to believe that you Trump supporters don't actually HAVE rational support for your belief in him...

They don't! It's 100% emotion driven.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #79 on: October 25, 2015, 06:33:13 pm »

Done, too.....she always needs to have the last word.

They've gone off the deep end, RIV.   It's sad. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline musiclady

« Reply #80 on: October 25, 2015, 06:33:25 pm »

So you're leaving without making a single rational statement in defense of yourself, or Trump.

Enjoy your day!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #81 on: October 25, 2015, 06:33:47 pm »
They don't! It's 100% emotion driven.

Clearly.

Scary.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #82 on: October 25, 2015, 06:36:33 pm »

Yes, indeed.  I make the last post on every Trump thread because I always have to have the last word.

Check them all out.  I confess.       :tongue2:

(Note:  DC now has to make things up out of whole cloth to have the last word AFTER he loses an argument).

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #83 on: October 25, 2015, 06:37:16 pm »

Seriously, DC... what the hell is happening around here?  I'm stunned.  Now the argument is Trump is a dictator because he's going to make it socially acceptable to say Merry Christmas again?!

I feel like I've fallen through the rabbit hole... **nononono*

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #84 on: October 25, 2015, 06:43:27 pm »
Yes, indeed.  I make the last post on every Trump thread because I always have to have the last word.

Check them all out.  I confess.       :tongue2:

(Note:  DC now has to make things up out of whole cloth to have the last word AFTER he loses an argument).

Jesus H. Christ, musiclady.   You're insufferable!

Watch the god-damned video.....specifically at the 35 second mark.   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXD8Q94C4eY
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline musiclady

« Reply #85 on: October 25, 2015, 06:50:36 pm »
Jesus H. Christ, musiclady.   You're insufferable!

Watch the god-damned video.....specifically at the 35 second mark.   

I'm 'insufferable" because I reject your saying something about me that is patently untrue.

And you respond, on a thread about a bizarre claim by Trump that he will make people say "Merry Christmas" by taking Jesus' Name in vain.

Please stop.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #86 on: October 25, 2015, 06:51:31 pm »
Wait a minute, Mr. Hall Monitor.............. why are you allowed to call people who criticize Trump "pathetic" when you go around demanding that no one says anything bad about Trump supporters?

You have completely ignored the fact that he makes statements like this with regularity.

I believe he's delusional enough to think that he's going to be able to make people do what he wants if he becomes President.

As a conservative, that should unnerve you too.....

Trump brags off the cuff. We know that. But, he doesn't just talk, he accomplishes big things in his life. He's a type-A who strives for high levels of success. That's what people say about him who know him. From golf to television to building skyscrapers, he wants to win. I don't see a problem with that in a nation's chief executive. I see him as quintessentially American, too, in his spirit and in his drive.

By no stretch is he anything like Obama -- a leftist ideologue with a chip on his shoulder, an economic and foreign policy wreaking ball, a Muslim sympathizer, etc etc etc

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #87 on: October 25, 2015, 06:52:03 pm »
I'm 'insufferable" because I reject your saying something about me that is patently untrue.

And you respond, on a thread about a bizarre claim by Trump that he will make people say "Merry Christmas" by taking Jesus' Name in vain.

Please stop.

Again, with the liberal tactic of changing the focus of the argument.

Watch the effing video.

And kiss my a$$!   

Offline musiclady

« Reply #88 on: October 25, 2015, 06:52:39 pm »
Again, with the liberal tactic of changing the focus of the argument.

Watch the effing video.

And kiss my a$$!

Please stop.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #89 on: October 25, 2015, 06:54:50 pm »
Trump brags off the cuff. We know that. But, he doesn't just talk, he accomplishes big things in his life. He's a type-A who strives for high levels of success. That's what people say about him who know him. From golf to television to building skyscrapers, he wants to win. I don't see a problem with that in a nation's chief executive. I see him as quintessentially American, too, in his spirit and in his drive.

By no stretch is he anything like Obama -- a leftist ideologue with a chip on his shoulder, an economic and foreign policy wreaking ball, a Muslim sympathizer, etc etc etc

Trump's political views vary from Obama's, but his attitude toward the Presidency, and himself, based on his OWN words, is the same.

The parallel is much greater than those of you who like the guy are willing to admit.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #90 on: October 25, 2015, 06:55:06 pm »
Please stop.

You piss me off because this thread isn't about reverence for Christ or Christianity.

It's about Trump supposedly planning on putting you into a full nelson to force you to say Merry Christmas.

He didn't!  You're wrong.   At the 35 second mark, you're proven to be either a liar or a fool.  I'll let you decide. 

Offline musiclady

« Reply #91 on: October 25, 2015, 06:56:27 pm »
You piss me off because this thread isn't about reverence for Christ or Christianity.

It's about Trump supposedly planning on putting you into a full nelson to force you to say Merry Christmas.

He didn't!  You're wrong.   At the 35 second mark, you're proven to be either a liar or a fool.  I'll let you decide.

You have the last word.

Offline IZZY ANN

« Reply #92 on: October 25, 2015, 06:59:08 pm »
You have the last word.

But, I want the LAST WORD .....

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #93 on: October 25, 2015, 07:06:25 pm »
You have the last word.

You're damned right. 

Am I to deduce that you've watched the damn video and agree with me? 

Or is your hatred for Trump so instilled into your DNA that you can't understand English?

You've spent the greater part of Sunday afternoon demeaning Trump for something you've imagined he said...without even watching the video for any context.

Loser.......
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 07:50:20 pm by DCPatriot »

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #94 on: October 25, 2015, 07:07:06 pm »
But, I want the LAST WORD .....

Welcome to the party, Izzy Ann!   :beer:

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #95 on: October 25, 2015, 07:19:25 pm »
Somebody construct a forum poll...with the video.

Did Donald Trump say he was going to have people saying Merry Christmas in every store...by use of force?

....if any of you have the nerve, that is.    :whistle:   

....because it seems everybody but musiclady has gone underground....AGAIN!

John Ringo:   "Isn't anyone here man enough to play for blood?"    :laugh:
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 07:22:08 pm by DCPatriot »

Offline Carling

« Reply #96 on: October 25, 2015, 07:29:37 pm »
A politician pandering? 

What's next, kissing a baby?

I'm shocked!
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #97 on: October 25, 2015, 07:36:10 pm »
Somebody construct a forum poll...with the video.

Did Donald Trump say he was going to have people saying Merry Christmas in every store...by use of force?

....if any of you have the nerve, that is.    :whistle:   

....because it seems everybody but musiclady has gone underground....AGAIN!

John Ringo:   "Isn't anyone here man enough to play for blood?"    :laugh:

I don't know how to do a poll with a video - BUT - I did watch the video and nowhere, no way, no how did Trump say he was going to FORCE people to say Merry Christmas!

To argue that he did is the utter pinnacle of willful misrepresentation.  I've chosen to stay off these threads today because it is a pleasant Sunday afternoon and I am so weary of these Trump HATERS and their repetitive attacks which are usually purposely misconstrued!

I'm not going to argue with anyone about it - I know how you feel - BOY! Do I know how you feel ad nauseam about Donald Trump.  Tell me again how you really feel?  Most all of these haters have to keep it going until they get people's feelings riled up and they have to keep on, keep on, keep on...........trying to always get the last word.

I'm sick of it.

Only came on to verify that the video does refute what the HATERS keep pushing.  I'm so tired of you hateful people. 

buh bye

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #98 on: October 25, 2015, 07:52:01 pm »
I don't know how to do a poll with a video - BUT - I did watch the video and nowhere, no way, no how did Trump say he was going to FORCE people to say Merry Christmas!

To argue that he did is the utter pinnacle of willful misrepresentation.  I've chosen to stay off these threads today because it is a pleasant Sunday afternoon and I am so weary of these Trump HATERS and their repetitive attacks which are usually purposely misconstrued!

I'm not going to argue with anyone about it - I know how you feel - BOY! Do I know how you feel ad nauseam about Donald Trump.  Tell me again how you really feel?  Most all of these haters have to keep it going until they get people's feelings riled up and they have to keep on, keep on, keep on...........trying to always get the last word.

I'm sick of it.

Only came on to verify that the video does refute what the HATERS keep pushing.  I'm so tired of you hateful people. 

buh bye

It patently obvious that none of them watched the video....it's like coming onto a thread without reading the article, then proceeding to make a damned fool of yourself.

Bunch of losers.   Hateful losers.    :whistle:

Offline Carling

« Reply #99 on: October 25, 2015, 07:55:59 pm »

It patently obvious that none of them watched the video....it's like coming onto a thread without reading the article, then proceeding to make a damned fool of yourself.

Bunch of losers.   Hateful losers.    :whistle:

Hatred of Trump has some posters here arguing like liberals.  The actual evidence doesn't matter, but rather the narrative being advanced.

It's really no different than "Hand's Up, Don't Shiot!"

Anyone who thinks that Trump said he's going to force Christianty on people is not forming that opinion based on reason and logic.  It's 100% emotion-driven, and it's sad for me to see otherwise rational and honest posters argue in a dishonest manner.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 07:57:10 pm by Carling »
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------