Author Topic: LIVE THREAD>>>Hillary Clinton testifies before the House Select Committee on Benghazi..10am est  (Read 17505 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 01:32:30 am by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
 :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

You'll need them all  :laugh:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline aligncare

I think Hillary suffered some tarnishing in today's inquiry. Remember, she will still have to deal with the FBI and their criminal investigation. Someone at the agency is gonna leak some damaging info to the press. The beast is not going to wiggle out of this so easily.

Offline musiclady

Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Lando Lincoln

There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline musiclady

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline Lando Lincoln

The truth makes no difference to the left.

They are evil.

Including the media.
John Steinbeck

Offline musiclady

Including the media.

When you worship the devil, as the media clearly do, then yes, you are evil.

I couldn't believe the glee in those 'unbiased' reporters saying that Hillary triumphed.  No matter that it was proven that she knew who attacked the Consulate and lied repeatedly.  No matter that more than 600 requests for security either never got to her (a lie, or gross negligence), or that she did know about the requests and denied them (treason?  murder?).  To the leftist idolators, Hillary triumphed over the GOP.

It's so sickening, I can't handle it any more......

Offline Lando Lincoln

It's so sickening, I can't handle it any more......

Nor can I...
John Steinbeck

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
I'm old enough to remember the old Soviet Union and specifically Soviet propaganda. They would literally change reality with their lies, often so blatant and bald faced that they'd be hilarious.  Yet in that huge nation those lies were the deadly truth.

Welcome to 21st century America.  We didn't win the Cold War, we co-opted it.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Online mountaineer

Saturday, October 24, 2015
A Tale of Two Biddies
Let’s start with Hillary: it would seem that all that yoga training finally paid off.

It kept Hillary so calm and reined in during the Bengazi hearings that she was declared, hands-down, the victor in the MSM’s much hyped “Hilz v. GOP” matchup.

So as a nod to all the little people who helped her lie, deceive and obfuscate her way out of the Benghazi/email mine field, Hilz threw them a little party at her house. And as an acknowledgement of the role Yoga played in keeping her from coming across as the complete shrew she is behind the scene, she served food and beer from the land that gave us Hatha, Bikram, Ashtanga and Vinyasa.

Since the payoff was so huge I’m sure that Ambassador Stevens and his 3 dead staffers would approve of Hillary and her staffers enjoying some fine ethnic fare in – more or less – their honor.  ...

See the rest at Michelle Obama's Mirror
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GourmetDan

I'm old enough to remember the old Soviet Union and specifically Soviet propaganda. They would literally change reality with their lies, often so blatant and bald faced that they'd be hilarious.  Yet in that huge nation those lies were the deadly truth.

Yep... me too... and it is frightening how close we are to that system.

I saw the Berlin Wall.  You could walk up to it on the Western side.  It had graffiti all over it.  The other side was barbed-wire and guard towers with machine guns... allegedly to 'defend' against invaders.  Even as a kid I wondered how adults couldn't see it for what it really was.

Same thing in the U.S. now... how can adults not see government for what it is...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline musiclady

goopo