Author Topic: What I'd like to see next Summer....  (Read 1418 times)

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
What I'd like to see next Summer....
« on: October 21, 2015, 03:49:48 am »
What I'd like to see next Summer....

Have been thinking about the movie "Truth" based upon the Dan Rather/Mary Mapes fable, purposely released in order to sway Millennials into running farther away from the dastardly Republicans.

And also Tea Leoni's "Madam Secretary", written and produced with the only intent of saving Hillary Clinton's persona and reputation.

It seems like every four years, the Left gives us a movie designed to help the Democrats.

Lately on Facebook, I'm reading/seeing more and more A-List Hollywood talent coming out endorsing Donald Trump.  Stars such as Clint Eastwood, Bruce Willis, John Voight, Sylvester Stallone...

Why doesn't Clint Eastwood and Stallone, write...produce...direct a movie based upon the fraud of Barack Obama...and how he become POTUS and how he is deliberately failing to execute his duties and Oath of Office?

Why don't they write about Benghazi and how they have systematically created the Muslim Wave Invasion of Europe by destabilizing Libya?  How they engineered the destruction and calamity that is present day Iraq?

Money surely shouldn't be an issue...and I believe there are sufficient wealthy patriotic investors that would fund the project.

It could be the ultimate October Surprise...Republican style.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Re: What I'd like to see next Summer....
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2015, 04:42:31 am »
I'd like to see that too!

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2015, 07:54:18 pm »
Why doesn't Clint Eastwood and Stallone, write...produce...direct a movie based upon the fraud of Barack Obama...and how he become POTUS and how he is deliberately failing to execute his duties and Oath of Office?

How about switching "Barack Obama" for "Hillary Clinton"?  Isn't she the one we've got to spotlight?   :pondering: 

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2015, 07:56:50 pm »
How about switching "Barack Obama" for "Hillary Clinton"?  Isn't she the one we've got to spotlight?   :pondering:

The movie would include the complicity of her heina$$.  The entire democratic party can rot in hell.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald