Author Topic: Chelsea Clinton: Mom's Benghazi Testimony 'Will Be Remarkable'  (Read 866 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chelsea Clinton: Mom's Benghazi Testimony 'Will Be Remarkable'
« on: October 20, 2015, 05:53:45 pm »
http://www.newsmax.com/PrintTemplate.aspx/?nodeid=697137

Newsmax
Chelsea Clinton: Mom's Benghazi Testimony 'Will Be Remarkable'
Tuesday, October 20, 2015 01:03 PM

By: Cathy Burke

Chelsea Clinton is predicting her mother's upcoming testimony before the House Select Committee on Benghazi "will be remarkable," and brushing off partisan attacks that haven't gotten under her "thick skin."

"I think every opportunity my mom has, she proves again and again why she should be our next president," the former first daughter says of Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton in an interview with "CBS This Morning."

Her remarks start at about the 5-minute point in the interview.

"I know I'm very biased, and I actually think I'm even more biased now as a mom than as a daughter because I feel like I have a different stake in the future because of my daughter, Charlotte."

"And so, I have no doubt on Thursday she will ... be remarkable and that Americans will really see why I so strongly believe that she should be our next president."

Chelsea Clinton also said she doesn't let the criticism of her father, President Bill Clinton, or her mother, and their political careers get to her.

"I mean, I don't remember a time when people weren't attacking my parents," she says. "So in some ways, I think as I grew up I developed a thick skin. And I also know my mom, and I think it's so much more important to look at what people do and how they lead their lives than what's happening in the echo chamber."

She also painted a protected environment when it comes to small talk at home.

"I think because she has so many advisers who know this terrain better than I do, but she only has one daughter and one granddaughter," Chelsea said in response to whether she talks politics with her mother.

"And I want to create and protect that space for our family. I see my mother so much more now than before Charlotte."

She adds that politics hasn't ruined her relationship with friend Ivanka Trump, oldest daughter of front-running GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump, call the fringing "so much more important than anything that happens in politics."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Re: Chelsea Clinton: Mom's Benghazi Testimony 'Will Be Remarkable'
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2015, 06:05:12 pm »
Calling out to Massadvj to post the definitions of "Remarkable"!   :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline flowers

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2015, 06:59:19 pm »
 :nometalk:

Offline famousdayandyear

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2015, 07:44:27 pm »
So.....in our current culture, telling the truth is 'remarkable'?

Remarkable

Offline flowers

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2015, 08:01:21 pm »
What will be remarkable is the way she will skate on this.

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2015, 08:04:53 pm »
What will be remarkable is the way she will skate on this.

Just setting CNN up to declare that Chelsea was correct... Her Heinous was remarkable...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2015, 10:10:19 pm »
Chelz: blah, blah, I'm a mother, Hillary is a grandmother, best choice for president,  blah, did I mention Charlotte, blah, vote for the granny.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org