Author Topic: New York City is in the grip of a 'rat crisis' as worried residents swamp a complaint hotline in record numbers  (Read 367 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3278247/New-York-City-gripped-rat-crisis.html

It's estimated that there are now at least 2million rats in New York City
    The city's complaint hotline is on pace for a record year of rat calls
    One fed-up official, Comptroller Scott Stringer, said: 'I've seen rats walking upright, saying, 'Good morning, Mr. Comptroller'
    Comment follows YouTube videos of 'Pizza Rat' and 'Pigeon Rat' - two particularly fearless rodents who have been filmed in the city
    But the city's health department says the spike in complaints is partly due to its new 311 smartphone app, which makes complaining easier to do

You got rats on the west side bed bugs uptown What a mess this town's in tatters I've been shattered.....modified to post...this is a lyric from my fav band, The Stones.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 09:02:20 pm by flowers »

Oceander

And here I was hoping the article was about NYC coming to its senses about Diblasio.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

And here I was hoping the article was about NYC coming to its senses about Diblasio.
That would be one of the rats in question ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PzLdr

Sure that's not spelled " 'Rat"?
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee