Author Topic: Email Scandal: Hillary Could Face Real Jail Time As FBI Probe Intensifies  (Read 1518 times)

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
If Hillary Clinton and her supporters thought her email problems were behind them after the Democratic debate, those hopes could soon be dashed.

Fox News reported this week that the FBI is looking into whether there's been any violation of the Espionage Act as a result of her use of a private, unsecured email system while secretary of state.

...And the maximum penalty is 10 years in prison .

Gross negligence could include, Fox reports, storing national defense information on "an unsecured computer network."

Given what we've learned in the past few weeks, it seems pretty obvious that Clinton's server was very much unsecured.

At one point in the Democratic debate this week, Bernie Sanders turned to Clinton and said that he was "sick and tired of hearing about your damned emails."

Sanders might be, but it doesn't look like the FBI will be any time soon.

http://news.investors.com/blogs-capital-hill/101615-776021-hillary-emails-could-land-her-in-jail-under-espionage-act.htm#ixzz3opvH26aG

Could be.  Could just be.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2015, 06:07:39 pm by Sanguine »

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
She will be housed alongside Sandy Berger and Petreaus. 
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
This is nothing but BS.....she's not going to be 'guilty' of anything except poor judgment.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline PzLdr

"Hillary could face real jail time": Why 'fat chance' and 'slim chance' mean the same thing. At least she looks like the pigs in "Animal Farm".
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Oceander

She'll never see an indictment, let alone jail time.

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
She will get jail time just like Michelle Obama will join the Daughters of the American Revolution.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline aligncare

This is nothing but BS.....she's not going to be 'guilty' of anything except poor judgment.

Assuming the evidence is there, she'd be the first person in American history to compromise state security and beat the rap. Yet, I'm not ready to give odds.

Bill and Hill, those irrepressible scamps! What mischief they get into!

Offline musiclady

It's hard not to be completely cynical about the Clinton Crime Family, but maybe if the FBI gets upset enough there will at least be some consequences.....   
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

It's hard not to be completely cynical about the Clinton Crime Family, but maybe if the FBI gets upset enough there will at least be some consequences..... 

Call me to cynical, but nothing will happen to her while she's got the Oval Office in her line of sight.   :shrug:

Offline flowers

I have yet to hear the question asked, but I want to know how many USA assets are dead or in prison because of Clinton's cavalier mindset on national security?  Rest assured, there are at a minimum numerous losses incurred thanks to this traitor.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Re: Email Scandal: Hillary Could Face Real Jail Time As FBI Probe Intensifies
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2015, 10:40:14 pm »
I have yet to hear the question asked, but I want to know how many USA assets are dead or in prison because of Clinton's cavalier mindset on national security?  Rest assured, there are at a minimum numerous losses incurred thanks to this traitor.

Well, we know of four.

Offline flowers

Offline aligncare

Re: Email Scandal: Hillary Could Face Real Jail Time As FBI Probe Intensifies
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2015, 03:37:27 pm »

Exactly. In fact, the Clinton state department gas been an unmitigated disaster. The world is considerably less safe because of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama.