Author Topic: Rush: Obama: Our Top National Security Risk  (Read 196 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Obama: Our Top National Security Risk
« on: October 13, 2015, 10:01:39 pm »
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2015/10/13/obama_our_top_national_security_risk

Obama: Our Top National Security Risk
October 13, 2015
Listen to it Button

BEGIN TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: I forget where Obama said this.  Was it 60 Minutes?  Or maybe some interview somewhere?  Anyway, we made mention of it yesterday that Obama said that Hillary made a mistake on this e-mail server business.  And my observation was, that's not good.  Hillary's out there trying to say nothing happened, wasn't any big deal.  When the president comes out and says she made a mistake, then that puts the onus on her.  All of this on the Democrat side, now, and media side.  I mean, this doesn't affect us 'cause we're dealing with a bunch of -- well, people are strangers to the truth.

But on the Democrat side, you know, the Democrats, a lot of people, the donors are really worried about this e-mail.  They're worried about Hillary's plummeting on the polls. They're really worried about a lot of things and they're worried about all this excitement about Bernie Sanders.  They don't know what they're gonna do with him except they know they're not gonna let him have the nomination. Now they gotta figure out how they're gonna make that happen. So Obama's come out, and he added to this.  He said that Hillary's illegal server was not a national security problem, which is rich coming from Obama, because Obama is America's number one national security problem, if you ask me.  No, I'm not exaggerating, and I'm not going for laughs here.  I really mean it.

I think Barack Obama's our number one national security problem or risk, whether by accident, by design.  I don't know what else you'd call somebody who enables the Iranians to nuke up and then sees to it they end up with $150 billion to do with whatever they want, including buy new Boeing airliners and go out and sponsor terrorism in the Middle East.  It doesn't give me a whole lot of confidence in what's going on with Syria and the fact that Putin and Russia are making a move on the entire Middle East.  Yeah, it doesn't exactly comfort me that the president of the United States is who he is, doing what he's doing.  I think it's rich claiming that Hillary hasn't posed any national security problems, when he is it, the number one risk, if you ask me.

END TRANSCRIPT
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34