Author Topic: Clay Aiken Drops ‘Leaky Boat’ Hillary Clinton, Endorses Joe Biden  (Read 471 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2015/10/09/clay-aiken-drops-leaky-boat-hillary-clinton-endorses-joe-biden/

Former American Idol contestant Clay Aiken is no longer supporting Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential bid.

The singer spoke to CNN Thursday, announcing he would be backing Vice President Joe Biden, should Biden choose to seek the Democratic Party’s nomination for a third time.

“To some extent, I kind of feel like Secretary Clinton is a leaky boat at this point and that concerns me as a Democrat,” Aiken told CNN.

Aiken lost his bid to represent North Carolina’s second congressional district in Nov. 2014. He supported Hillary in 2008, and again earlier this year, but now cites concerns over Clinton’s appeal to moderate voters.

“A lot of moderates have negative feelings towards her,” said Aiken.

“I’ll get on a leaky boat going in the right direction before I’ll get on a strong boat going in the wrong direction,” he said, “But I really want a strong boat next year on the Democratic side and I think Joe Biden is a better candidate.”

When you lose Clay...........

Offline mountaineer

Re: Clay Aiken Drops ‘Leaky Boat’ Hillary Clinton, Endorses Joe Biden
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2015, 11:44:43 pm »
Oooh, all those nautical metaphors are so manly!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2015, 03:42:46 am »
Oooh, all those nautical metaphors are so manly!

Must have done his service on "THE RAGING QUEEN".
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

geronl

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2015, 05:51:34 am »
I am sure this will have a huge impact on the election.

:silly: