Author Topic: President Obama's mysterious trip to San Diego  (Read 747 times)

Offline flowers

President Obama's mysterious trip to San Diego
« on: October 10, 2015, 05:05:57 pm »
http://www.cbs8.com/story/30229246/president-obamas-mysterious-trip-to-san-diego

SAN DIEGO (CBS 8) - President Obama is on the West coast, making appearances in Oregon, Los Angeles and San Francisco. He is expected to arrive in San Diego Saturday night.

President Obama is scheduled to spend Saturday and Sunday in San Diego, but the reason for the visit remains a bit of a mystery.

The White House has confirmed Air Force One will land around 8 p.m., at Miramar on Saturday with President Obama on board.

There are no planned public appearances while he is in San Diego, but rumor has it, he will be staying in the Rancho Santa Fe area.

On Friday, it appeared to be business as usual at the Rancho Valencia Hotel and Spa, where President Obama is rumored to be staying during his San Diego visit.

Emily Kelly works at Cafe Positano, inside a shopping center just down the street.

"I think he's been through a lot of hard work and needs a vacation, and what better place to come than sunny San Diego," she said.

Kelly said she had not noticed any secret service or oth

Offline mountaineer

Re: President Obama's mysterious trip to San Diego
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2015, 05:10:29 pm »
Will Reggie be traveling with him?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline musiclady

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2015, 05:57:56 pm »
I think he's been through a lot of hard work and needs a vacation

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2015, 11:39:44 pm »
The trip west was for fundraising. That Oregon had a shooting upon which he could capitalize was just gravy. Something was going on in San Diego that meant mo' money for the Big Zero.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2015, 02:58:21 am »
Mark Knoller of CBS just tweeted it's for 2 days of golf at Rancho Santa Fe.  **nononono*

Mark Knoller Verified account
‏@markknoller

Air Force One has landed at Marine Corps Air Station Miramar. Pres Obama proceeds to Rancho Santa Fe, for a couple of days of golf.
I guess visiting those affected by the floods in South Carolina would have been too much trouble.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 12:31:00 pm by mountaineer »

Offline flowers

« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2015, 05:08:36 pm »
Mark Knoller of CBS just tweeted it's for 2 days of golf at Rancho Santa Fe.  **nononono*
I guess visiting those affected by the floods in South Carolina would have been too much trouble.
**nononono*  Golf of course, Did you hear the WH give condemnation for the Kurds getting slaughtered in Turkey yesterday, I know they had a shout out for all that died during the Haj. I guess I missed the one about the Kurds.  :smokin: