Author Topic: Islamic State: If 10 Muslims Rape a non-Muslim Woman, She Becomes Muslim  (Read 193 times)

rangerrebew

Islamic State: If 10 Muslims Rape a non-Muslim Woman, She Becomes Muslim
Islam is a lot like an STD
October 9, 2015

Apparently Islam is a lot like an STD. Except it's transmitted through rape and mass murder. At least that's what the Islamic State says. And who can question the Caliph?

Noor (not her real name) was sold into slavery after ISIS overran her village in the Iraqi province of Sinjar. The 22-year-old says the militant who picked her out raped her -- but not before trying to justify himself.

"He showed me a letter and said, 'This shows any captured women will become Muslim if 10 ISIS fighters rape her.' There was a flag of ISIS and a picture of Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi."

After abusing her, he passed her on to 11 of his friends, who also raped her.

Islamic State Jihadists had previously described raping non-Muslim children as a form of worship of Allah.

In the moments before he raped the 12-year-old girl, the Islamic State fighter took the time to explain that what he was about to do was not a sin. Because the preteen girl practiced a religion other than Islam, the Quran not only gave him the right to rape her — it condoned and encouraged it, he insisted.

He bound her hands and gagged her. Then he knelt beside the bed and prostrated himself in prayer before getting on top of her.

When it was over, he knelt to pray again, bookending the rape with acts of religious devotion.

“I kept telling him it hurts — please stop,” said the girl, whose body is so small an adult could circle her waist with two hands.

“He told me that according to Islam he is allowed to rape an unbeliever. He said that by raping me, he is drawing closer to Allah,” she said in an interview alongside her family in a refugee camp here, to which she escaped after 11 months of captivity.

Every time that he came to rape me, he would pray,” said F, a 15-year-old girl who was captured on the shoulder of Mount Sinjar one year ago and was sold to an Iraqi fighter in his 20s. Like some others interviewed by The New York Times, she wanted to be identified only by her first initial because of the shame associated with rape.

“He kept telling me this is ibadah,” she said, using a term from Islamic scripture meaning worship.

“He said that raping me is his prayer to Allah. I said to him, ‘What you’re doing to me is wrong, and it will not bring you closer to Allah.’ And he said, ‘No, it’s allowed. It’s halal,’ ” said the teenager, who escaped in April with the help of smugglers after being enslaved for nearly nine months….

Of course CNN throws in the obligatory claim that enslaving and raping women is un-Islamic. But that would make Islam's Prophet Mohammed... Un-Islamic.

"The people of ISIS don't represent Islam at all. In fact, if anything, they are anti-Islam," says London-based Imam Ajmal Masroor. "They have hijacked Islam. They have denigrated Islam. They have desecrated it."

"In Islam taking anyone as captive, mistreating them using them as sex slaves, torturing them and killing them is totally prohibited.

Except that Mohammed had sex slaves and his men distributed captives. Is the Koran un-Islamic?

The ISIS pamphlet in support of sex slavery quotes the Koran.

"Question 4: Is it permissible to have intercourse with a female captive?

"It is permissible to have sexual intercourse with the female captive. Allah the almighty said: '[Successful are the believers] who guard their chastity, except from their wives or (the captives and slaves) that their right hands possess, for then they are free from blame [Koran 23:5-6]'..."

Mohammed enslaved and raped women. Did Mohammed hijack Islam?

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/260395/islamic-state-if-10-muslims-rape-non-muslim-woman-daniel-greenfield
« Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 11:18:21 am by rangerrebew »