Author Topic: BRILLIANT! Watch Ted Cruz DESTROY Sierra Club President on Climate Change  (Read 519 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://therightscoop.com/briliant-watch-ted-cruz-destroy-sierra-club-president-on-climate-change/

BRILLIANT! Watch Ted Cruz DESTROY Sierra Club President on Climate Change
Posted by The Right Scoop on Oct 6, 2015 at 8:10 PM in Politics

By The Right Scoop

This is excellent. Ted Cruz masterfully debates Sierra Club President, Aaron Mair, on Climate Change, asking him about the objective data that shows no significant warming trend in the last 18 years. But Mair only wanted to focus on a study that he agrees with, that says 97 percent of scientists say the earth is cooking or something and claims the science is settled and no longer up for debate. It was pathetic.

Cruz took him apart, exposing the fact that he doesn’t know what the heck he’s talking about, and then schooled a Democrat who objected.

Watch:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl9-tY1oZNw
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Cruz is brilliant there is no doubt about it...satellites show that there has been no climate change for 18 years (the pause) yet the Sierra Club continued to avoid answering his question.  Trying to argue with Cruz made Mair of the Sierra Club  look downright ignorant especially when he made the comment that "the Earth is warming and cooking"! Obviously the Sierra Club didn't have the facts to back up their claims and Cruz didn't let up and when Mair continued to answer that he concurred with 97% of the scientist, Cruz responded with the truth; that those scientists also receive major government grants. Go Ted!

Cruz 2016.  Reigniting the Promise of America!

Offline musiclady

Cruz is brilliant there is no doubt about it...satellites show that there has been no climate change for 18 years (the pause) yet the Sierra Club continued to avoid answering his question.  Trying to argue with Cruz made Mair of the Sierra Club  look downright ignorant especially when he made the comment that "the Earth is warming and cooking"! Obviously the Sierra Club didn't have the facts to back up their claims and Cruz didn't let up and when Mair continued to answer that he concurred with 97% of the scientist, Cruz responded with the truth; that those scientists also receive major government grants. Go Ted!

Cruz 2016.  Reigniting the Promise of America!

He's not my choice for President, but there is absolutely no doubt that he is brilliant and that he absolutely DID destroy this progressive idiot who didn't know diddly squat about science.

I love that all the brilliance is on our side.  Maybe some day this obvious fact will get out to the general populace....   :shrug:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline libertybele

He's not my choice for President, but there is absolutely no doubt that he is brilliant and that he absolutely DID destroy this progressive idiot who didn't know diddly squat about science.

I love that all the brilliance is on our side.  Maybe some day this obvious fact will get out to the general populace....   :shrug:

Agreed.  That's it in a nutshell.  The GOP candidates need to sell conservatism.  They need to paint a picture in the minds of liberals of what America would be like if we were to get back to the fundamentals that made our country great. If they don't, the DEMS will continue to sell their big government schemes under the guise of political correctness.

Ted Cruz did just that in his first campaign speech - ... Imagine instead of economic stagnation, booming economic growth. Instead of small businesses going out of business in record numbers, imagine small businesses growing and prospering. Imagine young people coming out of school with four, five, six job offers. Imagine innovation thriving on the Internet as government regulators and tax collectors are kept at bay and more and more opportunity is created. Imagine America finally becoming energy self-sufficient as millions and millions of high-paying jobs are created.   Instead of the joblessness, instead of the millions forced into part-time work, instead of the millions who’ve lost their health insurance, lost their doctors, have faced skyrocketing health insurance premiums, imagine in 2017 a new president signing legislation repealing every word of Obamacare....

Offline musiclady

Agreed.  That's it in a nutshell.  The GOP candidates need to sell conservatism.  They need to paint a picture in the minds of liberals of what America would be like if we were to get back to the fundamentals that made our country great. If they don't, the DEMS will continue to sell their big government schemes under the guise of political correctness.

Ted Cruz did just that in his first campaign speech - ... Imagine instead of economic stagnation, booming economic growth. Instead of small businesses going out of business in record numbers, imagine small businesses growing and prospering. Imagine young people coming out of school with four, five, six job offers. Imagine innovation thriving on the Internet as government regulators and tax collectors are kept at bay and more and more opportunity is created. Imagine America finally becoming energy self-sufficient as millions and millions of high-paying jobs are created.   Instead of the joblessness, instead of the millions forced into part-time work, instead of the millions who’ve lost their health insurance, lost their doctors, have faced skyrocketing health insurance premiums, imagine in 2017 a new president signing legislation repealing every word of Obamacare....

That was a great speech.  I absolutely love the optimism and real hope based on getting back to real Constitutional principles and the love for America that Cruz (and Rubio, I think) have.

I know that some don't like Cruz, but he is, IMO, the real deal, and I would be proud to cast my ballot for him, should he win the nomination.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.