Author Topic: Ham Sandwiches And Sausage Rolls May Be Banned From Office Kitchens For Being 'Offensive'  (Read 398 times)

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
Andy Wells
Yahoo
October 5, 2015

Kitchens that are shared between office workers may soon be banned from storing pork products like sausage rolls over fears that they are "offensive".

New guidelines proposed by interfaith group CoExist House say that employers should consider worker’s religions before allowing ham sandwiches placed in the fridge alongside other products.

The group also suggests that alcohol should not be served at corporate events in case it upsets members of certain faiths.
More

I doubt that Orthodox Jews are pushing for this. Note that this is in the UK. The UK are big appeasers to Islam. Neville Chamberlain redux.

Offline flowers

Sharia for all!  :smokin:

Offline GourmetDan

Sharia for all!  :smokin:

Wait'll they start banning t.p. because that's what your left hand is for...    :silly:

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Millee

Maybe the left will wake up once they start demanding we kill our dogs.  Anything short of that, I think they'll go along with.  :chairbang:

Offline Relic

Maybe the left will wake up once they start demanding we kill our dogs.  Anything short of that, I think they'll go along with.  :chairbang:

After years of observation, I don't think the left will ever change, regardless of what is happening in the real world.

Offline flowers

No the left will never change. Even as they witness sharia types killing gays and others here in USA.

Offline mountaineer

If my coworkers demanded this, I'd make sure to smear bacon grease on his workstation.  ^-^
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Godzilla

If they don't want bacon in the workplace... offer to go kosher.

That ought to make their heads asplode.

Offline Paladin

Why isn't there a similar ban on any beef products so that they don't upset the Hindus? There are a lot of Indians in England. Don't their feelings matter?

"On Wednesday, Indian law enforcement said six people were arrested for killing a 50-year-old Muslim man who had allegedly eaten beef, which is a great taboo in the nation where a majority of the citizens are Hindu.

Mohammad Akhlaq and his son, 22, were dragged out by villagers in Dadri in Uttar Pradesh, around 45 km from the capital, and beaten with bricks."
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.