Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi: When Human Life Begins Has ‘No Basis’ in Public Policy  (Read 268 times)

Offline Paladin

The bishop of the San Francisco diocese is supposed to be something of a religious conservative. Then why he doesn't deny this witch communion is simply beyond me.

"House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi, D-Calif., refused to answer a reporter’s question about when human life begins during a press conference on Thursday.

A reporter with CNSNews.com, a website affiliated with the Media Research Center, asked Pelosi, “In reference to funding for Planned Parenthood, is an unborn baby with a human heart and a human liver a human being?”

“Why don’t you take your ideological questions—I don’t, I don’t have—” Pelosi began.

“If it’s not a human being, what species is it?” the reporter pressed.

“No, listen, I want to say something to you,” Pelosi said. “I don’t know who you are, and you’re welcome to be here, freedom of this press. I am a devout practicing Catholic, a mother of five children. When my baby was born, my fifth child, my oldest child was six years old. I think I know more about this subject than you, with all due respect.”

“So it’s not a human being, then?” the reporter asked.

“I do not intend to respond to your questions, which have no basis in what public policy is that we do here,” Pelosi said."

http://dailysignal.com/2015/10/02/nancy-pelosi-when-human-life-begins-has-no-basis-in-public-policy/

Video of the exchange at link.
Members of the anti-Trump cabal: Now that Mr Trump has sewn up the nomination, I want you to know I feel your pain.

Offline raml

Re: Nancy Pelosi: When Human Life Begins Has ‘No Basis’ in Public Policy
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2015, 07:14:48 am »
How do democrats get away with saying such monumental nonsense.