Author Topic: Meanwhile, An Islamic Fifth Column Builds Inside America  (Read 727 times)

Offline flowers

Meanwhile, An Islamic Fifth Column Builds Inside America
« on: October 03, 2015, 08:46:44 pm »
http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials-perspective/100115-773707-tapper-scolding-of-carson-ignores-islamic-fifth-column-building-inside-america.htm?p=full

In berating GOP presidential hopeful Ben Carson for suggesting a loyalty test for Muslims seeking high office, CNN host Jake Tapper maintained that he doesn't know a single observant Muslim-American who wants to Islamize America.

"I just don't know any Muslim-Americans — and I know plenty — who feel that way, even if they are observant Muslims," he scowled.

Tapper doesn't get out much. If he did, chances are he'd run into some of the 51% of Muslims living in the U.S. who just this June told Polling Co. they preferred having "the choice of being governed according to Shariah," or Islamic law. Or the 60% of Muslim-Americans under 30 who told Pew Research they're more loyal to Islam than America.

Maybe they're all heretics, so let's see what the enlightened Muslims think.

If Tapper did a little independent research he'd quickly find that America's most respected Islamic leaders and scholars also want theocracy, not democracy, and even advocate trading the Constitution for the Quran.

These aren't fringe players. These are the top officials representing the Muslim establishment in America today.

Hopefully none of them ever runs for president, because here's what he'd have to say about the U.S. system of government:

• Muzammil Siddiqi, chairman of both the Fiqh Council of North America, which dispenses Islamic rulings, and the North American Islamic Trust, which owns most of the mosques in the U.S.: "As Muslims, we should participate in the system to safeguard our interests and try to bring gradual change, (but) we must not forget that Allah's rules have to be established in all lands, and all our efforts should lead to that direction."

• Omar Ahmad, co-founder of the Council on American-Islamic Relations, the top Muslim lobby group in Washington: "Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant. The Quran should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth."

• CAIR spokesman Ibrahim Hooper: "I wouldn't want to create the impression that I wouldn't like the government of the United States to be Islamic sometime in the future."

• Imam Siraj Wahhaj, director of the Muslim Alliance in North America: "In time, this so-called democracy will crumble, and there will be nothing. And the only thing that will remain will be Islam."

• Imam Zaid Shakir, co-founder of Zaytuna College in Berkeley, Calif.: "If we put a nationwide infrastructure in place and marshaled our resources, we'd take over this country in a very short time. . . . What a great victory it will be for Islam to have this country in the fold and ranks of the Muslims."

These Islamic luminaries, who arguably spend more time with Muslims than Tapper, say the American Muslim community would rather live under a theocracy.

"Every Muslim who is honest would say, I would like to see America become a Muslim country," Shakir said.

Offline GourmetDan

Re: Meanwhile, An Islamic Fifth Column Builds Inside America
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2015, 10:16:11 pm »

Of course... our 'leaders' intent is to allow the moslems to gain strength until war is the only option.

I've been trying to tell you guys this for a long, long time...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Godzilla

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2015, 10:26:44 pm »
I wonder how much they'd want to be governed by Sharia if it was set up to apply only to them... paid for by them.... and operated by us.

Offline olde north church

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2015, 12:33:00 am »
Why aren't there people infiltrating mosques?
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2015, 12:55:07 am »

Why aren't there people infiltrating mosques?

Before Obama, at the federal level there used to be agents who kept an eye on mosques. Of course now that's profiling and targeting a "peaceful" religion. Can't have that.

NYPD however continues to have the best in the nation anti-terrorism division and I'm sure they're still taking care of business in the mosques.

Offline olde north church

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2015, 12:55:14 am »
Before Obama, at the federal level there used to be agents who kept an eye on mosques.

NYPD however continues to have the best in the nation anti-terrorism division and I'm sure they're still taking care of business in the mosques.

I wasn't speaking about governmental entities.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2015, 12:56:57 am »

American citizens are politically correct sheep maybe?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2015, 01:59:09 am »
[[ Tapper doesn't get out much. If he did, chances are he'd run into some of the 51% of Muslims living in the U.S. who just this June told Polling Co. they preferred having "the choice of being governed according to Shariah," or Islamic law. Or the 60% of Muslim-Americans under 30 who told Pew Research they're more loyal to Islam than America. ]]

At some time in the future, if the nations of The West wish to go on being "nations of The West", a "cleansing" is going to be necessary.

The Serbians learned this some time ago. Of course, they were punished for undertaking same.

But even here across the Atlantic, we cannot escape that reality.

If we want to remain who we are, we aren't going to have a choice.

What will -your- choice be?

Will it be this?

Or this?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 02:00:38 am by Fishrrman »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2015, 02:08:12 am »
Of any significant fifth column groups in America, Muslims are probably by far the smallest.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline aligncare

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2015, 02:41:48 am »
Of any significant fifth column groups in America, Muslims are probably by far the smallest.

Still, the culture is very alien to me, and freaky. Praying five times a day, cloaking your wives and daughters head to foot, and worst of all? Giving up bacon! No way, dude!

Offline Scottftlc

• Certified free of TDS
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2015, 02:53:53 am »
[quote authore=aligncare link=topic=182073.msg719214#msg719214 date=1443926508]
Still, the culture is very alien to me, and freaky. Praying five times a day, cloaking your wives and daughters head to foot, and worst of all? Giving up bacon! No way, dude!
[/quote]

The pork thing is a deal breaker...makes me shake my head at Jewish people too.  No tenderloin, pulled pork bbq, bacon wrapped dates with goat cheese...no Cubanos?  They need to loosen up.
Well, George Lewis told the Englishman, the Italian and the Jew
You can't open your mind, boys, to every conceivable point of view

...Bob Dylan

Offline aligncare

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2015, 03:07:41 am »
The pork thing is a deal breaker...makes me shake my head at Jewish people too.  No tenderloin, pulled pork bbq, bacon wrapped dates with goat cheese...no Cubanos?  They need to loosen up.

Suddenly I feel hungry...

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2015, 04:45:51 am »

I'm a tall blue eyed woman.  I don't know I'd infiltrate that well.