Author Topic: Margaret Cho Tweets 'God Created Abortion,' Actor Adam Baldwin Fires Back  (Read 1192 times)

rangerrebew

Margaret Cho Tweets 'God Created Abortion,' Actor Adam Baldwin Fires Back

On September 29, comedian and actress Margaret Cho sent out a tweet claiming that God created abortion. Cho's tweet triggered a reply from pro-life actor Adam Baldwin, star of the show "The Last Ship." Baldwin wrote: "Syllogism: It is prima facie immoral to kill a human being. Abortion kills a human being. Therefore, abortion is immoral."

The argument then carried over to October 1, when Cho tweeted of Baldwin: "The tone here - classic white male privilege talking down to a woman of color. You can't define my morality for me."  Baldwin replied: "Shortler @margaretcho: "Use logic, dammit! But when it destroys my argument, I'll deply ad hominem cliches!"

Source URL: http://cnsnews.com/blog/mark-judge/comedian-margaret-cho-god-created-abortion

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
No relation to any other famous Baldwin, obviously.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline raml

Alec Baldwin has a brother actor Steven Baldwin that is a very vocal Christian he does not keep this a secret and has done Christian movies. Adam is not related to the Baldwin brothers but I am glad to see he is a Christian and is not afraid to say he is.

Offline GourmetDan

Cho plays the race card because she has nothing else...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline aligncare

There are three Baldwin brothers who are actors. I thought Adam was one of them?

Just double checked. Four brothers, all actors.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 01:12:31 am by aligncare »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
There are three Baldwin brothers who are actors. I thought Adam was one of them?

Just double checked. Four brothers, all actors.
No, Adam Baldwin isn't one of those ones. I did check before them.

There's Daniel, Alec, Billy and Stephen. (In no particular order.)
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024